+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bored anyone?

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Bored anyone?

Feel free to call this f*cking moron. 503-933-2692 it's a us number. His name is charlie.

I was with Brian my ex last night and this guy I knew from a couple years ago called, his name is charlie. I never try to talk to him but I’ll be friendly just because he is sort of emotionally unstable.

He calls, Brian says he’s going to pick it up and I tell him it’s fine. He picks up and says it’s some guy and hands the phone to me

Me: I can’t talk. *I hang up the phone
    C: He calls back
    Me: Look, stop calling me. Alright, I gotta go. Bye. *I hang up the phone

Now he’s texts me…

C: Be a little nicer and not a b**** or you’re going to get hexed for life
    C: I try to be your friend and that’s what you tell me. I’m starting to think a little different. Not just about you. But Asians in general.
    C: I used to asiand friends who have f***** me over. I hope this final impression doesnt make me think its a race thing.
    C: Sorry but I feel like shit because of you!

Brian gets fed up and calls him, since the guy didn’t pick up he sends him a message…

C: If that call wasnt an apology which I’m guessing it was not. You probably should feel like shit. Im a nice person. And you’re a c***…im sorry.
    Me/Brian: Ur such a depressed Emo Warlock fAg wanna die for real? You suicidal Bitch.!.
    C: Im sorry this isnt your deal dude. F*** u. U know. I tried being friends with ur girl. Obviously she dont like nice people. I respect you two as a couple im not trying to take that she told me the other day that we could be friends why is she bitching out now. I want a reason. U know.
    C: I think you have me confused as a n**. And I think im rite. Asians r racist mother ****ers. Beye. Let the white men know. Tell me why you’re a b****!?

This all happens while I had not said ANYTHING except for stop calling me.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

My roommate pissed me off one day, so I signed him up for the Bed, Bath and Beyond newsletter, a Cosmo subscription and Playgirl.

I had forgotten about it until the Playgirl showed up with his name on it, that was some funny sh!t.

Try that approach rather than posting a number publicly.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is it a cell? I think some of the mobile sites let you sent text to a number over the web.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Is it a cell? I think some of the mobile sites let you sent text to a number over the web.
    yes it is a cell number
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just let it go. if you keep replying to him, he'll know that he's starting to get under your skin and he'll only bother you some more. yes, it's childish but there are few things that we can do in times like this. or you can i believe site him for harassment. i think that the law differs from state to state though.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...