+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Kiss a Girl Passionately Based on Her Likes and Dislikes

How to Kiss a Girl Passionately Based on Her Likes and Dislikes

#

First, note that most women don't want to have someone's tongue frantically rammed down their throat. While at times women certainly want to be kissed with a great deal of passion and enthusiasm, the tongue often plays less of a role in this than you might think. More times than not, women seem to want to be kissed slowly and systematically, with their lips being tasted and savored like fine wine. Both of your tongues may certainly be involved to some degree, but typically not such that they are swirling around each other's mouths and throats as if part of some medical or forensic investigation procedure.
    #
    Step 2

With that said, many people don't realize that the lower lip is the much more sensitive of the two. Be sure that your entire time kissing your lady-friend is not spent with you only kissing her upper lip. Switch between the two. If you want to try something quite nice, have your lady-friend lie down on the bed, and invert your face so that you are kissing her upside-down. This way, you can both be kissing each other's lower lips simultaneously. At some point change off so that she is on top, and in a better position to control the pace of your kissing.
    #
    Step 3

While kissing, or doing any other intimate activity with a woman, it is essential that you be constantly alert to how she is responding to different things. Do more of what she seems to like, and don’t do things that she doesn't like. Remember that what she likes on one day, she might not like on another day. What she once told you she didn't like, she may now seem to be desiring or encouraging. Don't question any of this. It is just how women are. Don't say, "But yesterday you told me not to do that," or, "But yesterday you were totally cool with this," or anything like that. Just treat each moment as a new beginning, but certainly be very much aware of any special things that your lady-friend seems to always like or always dislike.
    #
    Step 4

Many women want to be kissed in many other places on their face besides their lips, but some women do not. You can experiment with kissing your lady-friend's eyelids, nose, forehead, neck, and ears. In particular, the ears can be a highly erogenous zone for a lady, but don't assume that she wants you to use your tongue as a Q-Tip. Typically, the gentler and slower you go the better, but see what is working in your case. Note that all of this advice can be very difficult if you are with a woman who is very shy or inexpressive. Don't ever criticize her for this, but it's OK to just whisper, "Do you like that?" or "Does that feel good?"
    #
    Step 5

Consider using your hands in different ways while you are kissing your lady-friend. Some women like to have their hair gently stroked or played with while you kiss them. Others may inquire as to whether you are of the opinion that they are a dog who wishes to be petted. Some women don't like the idea of having their faces constrained by your hands while you kiss, while others may enjoy such a feeling. Just see what is working and what isn't.
    #
    Step 6
    No Means No! Stop Means Stop!
    No Means No! Stop Means Stop!

Understand very clearly: No means No. I'm going to say it again. No means No. If your lady-friend says No, do not continue doing whatever you are doing, with the logic that she is just playing "hard to get." Do not continue with the logic that she is inexperienced, but you know what is best for her. No means No. If a woman wants you to do something in particular, she needs to let you know that either by verbal or physical means. If she says No, or shows any resistance at all to something, or shows any discomfort with something, then immediately stop doing that thing. If you don't, you are disrespecting the lady, making a fool out of yourself, and could potentially find yourself in a courtroom or worse. It doesn't matter if the lady is now saying No to something that she said Yes to for the last 10 days in a row. No means No. You are really going to have a problem explaining to a cop or a judge what part of the word No you didn't understand, and even if it doesn't come to that, you are going to lose out on what might have been a great relationship just because you couldn't cool yourself down.
    #
    Step 7

With that said, it's important to understand that men and women often kiss with different ends in mind. Men often see kissing as a means to a particular end. They see it as something that they have to just be patient through, until the lady is ready for something else. Women sometimes want to be kissed for its own sake, without it leading to anything sexual. This is something that men just need to understand and work around. Women have no difficulty knowing if you are "watching the clock" while kissing, or are thinking about something else, or if you are steadily pushing to progress to something sexual. To be a really great kisser, you really have to learn to kiss just for its own sake. If it leads to something else then it does, and if it doesn't, then it doesn't. Do not approach kissing with the attitude of "let's get this over with ASAP."
    #
    Step 8

Again, remember that every single woman is different. Don't ever compare women to one another, either verbally, or in your own mind. Don't compare a woman to what she was at some time in the past, or to what you hope she will be at some time in the future. Women want to feel as though time is standing still when you are kissing, and that the entire world just disappears for that moment. Do whatever you can to make that a reality. Happy Smooching!
    [url]http://fewlovers.blogspot.com/[/url]
    [url]http://friendfinder.com/go/p278487[/url]
    [url]http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p278487[/url]

Nice words

Oh nice thanx

Good advice. Thanks.

for me is just kiss slowly and make some moves that she likes.

Pretty pathetic if one has to put a tutorial up on the obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]