+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help decoding "women talk"

Help decoding "women talk"

Ok, so Elena called me yesterday like 20 minutes before i got off work. She had no reason to call, just wanted to say "hey" since we havent talked since Sunday, and even then I was at the beach when she called and the convo didnt last long. Ok so we are just ****ing around on the phone making each other laugh and telling what the other has done is going to do.. etc etc. I told her about my hair cut and how she is either going to like it or laugh her ass off at me.. then she tells me she is about to go get hers cut too, and that she is going to die it black again because she is tired of the pink. I made jokes about it and we both laughed. blah blah blah... all that good crap i wont mention..

Well later towards the end of the conversation somehow we got on the subject of "us". I dont really remember how we started talking about it, and i dont remember who initiated it. But I ended up saying that I have to watch where my money is going because I've been blowing alot of it on stupid things. She came back as a joke "Don't stop buying me icecream!!" and started to fake cry and then she laughed really hard at herself. lol. made me laugh, then I jokingly came back with "I aint be yo suga daddy no mo." She laughed yet again as I went on to say "I can't be spending money on someone who isn't 'with me'." And she said "oh come on, you know I love you, I just cant be in a relationship right now because of what happened in my last one."

I still dont know what happened in her last relationship, I try to steer clear of her past and mine in the conversations. She told me she will tell me what happened in the relationship the next time we are alone in person. I then said something along the lines of "you know what kind of guy I am, you know I would never hurt you." she replied "I know, but you just dont understand... and besides, you dont even like me, I'm not your type." I replied all sarcastic like "yeah, thats it.. not my type. i dont even know why I'm still talking to you." she replied "haha, you know you love me !" then laughed.

Well, this kind of crap went on for a good 10 minutes. about 20 minutes of me ****ing around with her while i was working, and then after work for 10 minutes talking about that relationship crap.

The whole time we were talking she kept saying she had to go to the mall to get her hair cut and dyed, but we never hung up with each other. Then at the end of the conversation she says, "I really really have to go now. God ! You just have this thing about you. I cant hang up the phone with you. You seem to have that ability very well."

Oh, also earlier in the conversation she kept laughing and said i had the 'ability' to make her laugh all the time. that she loved it. "there is never a dull moment with you, you're always laughing about something." was her exact words.

Ok, so I tell her "Alright, I'll let ya go, cause I know you got things to do. I love you babe, bye." She then replies "ok, bye."

.............. what ?

Did I just say "I love you" ??? I wasnt even thinking !! it just came right out of my mouth. And on top of that, she didnt even say it back, but earlier in the conversation she told me she loved me... Maybe thats why I said it, maybe my mind hit a 'comfort' zone' with her when she said those words and they subconscously stuck in my mind ?? Was she playing around when she said she loved me - did she even mean love as in LOVE, or love as in friend ? This entire conversation with her yesterday just totally blew my mind, i couldn't stop thinking about it for hours.

Does she like me and its just too soon for her

Is she just saying these things to make me feel better

Is she just saying them to get me to "buy her icecream" and other things

There are SOO many hidden meanings behind everything in this conversation that I dont even know where to begin to decode them.

so here I am... once again... asking for help... not sympathy... help... especially from the ladies...

What the hell happened in that conversation ??

dont think to musch billy you think to much! but thats ok thats you nah i say just go woth the flow it sounds like things are good and do you love her? i think you need to figure that out for yourself! remember that she may need sometime to get over whatever happened its not good to jump into things.....but billy dont you have a few girls that you are intrested in? what do you want in a woman? hit me back soon xoxox blue

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    dont think to musch billy you think to much! but thats ok thats you
    Yeah I tend to over analyse things. Its a gift and a flaw all rolled into one. I think things thru to perfect clarity, but then with somethings i think so much they turn to goo.

nah i say just go woth the flow it sounds like things are good and do you love her? i think you need to figure that out for yourself!
    Yeah, things are good. Your right, just another day. day by day, thats how I live. Do I love her ? I have strong feelings for her, thats for sure.

remember that she may need sometime to get over whatever happened its not good to jump into things
    Yeah, I know she needs time, and I totally understand that. I'm just a fast paced kind of guy.. I'm not too used to giving things time. But I do respect other's needs, and if time is what she needs, then time is what she'll get.

but billy dont you have a few girls that you are intrested in? what do you want in a woman?
    Other girls ? There are no other girls, havent been for weeks. Most of them were married/engaged anyways. The others we just kinda stopped talking over time. Elena has been the one I've been close to for quite some time now. I want to say 4 months already.

good then. things seem as they are going well then. be patient billy i know you will be & i know it can be hard. you are only 20 and i admire that you know what you want but um you forgot to tell me what you do want in life and in a woman.? We are alot alike blilly.

I don't like to mention what I want out of life and in a woman. People tend to judge me and/or mock me because of it... But I guess I can say it once more seeing that i guess it does relate to this thread...

What I want out of life is simple. I want to have a good life, one with no troubles such as drugs, and people who are bad influences (i.e., everyone I knew before my ex left me). I want to wake up each morning and be able to smile and think to myself how great my life is. I want a family with a nice house and nice things to place inside it. Yeah, i guess you can say I am a material person, but moreso I am an adventurer. I like to go do "wild" things. No not "wild" as in your local club, but I'm talking wild as in going skydiving, or going on a small trip out of nowhere.. I am spontaneous. I want to have a great job that pays good money so that I can afford my spontaneous lifestyle (atm its killing my bank account badly). But you want to know what I want more than ANYTHING ? The one thing that I would give up everything else for (and this is not exagerated - I've done it before). The perfect wife. And here is where I go into 'what do I want in a woman'.

So, what is it that I want in a woman ? me ! haha - j/k --- seriously tho, I want honesty and loyalty above all other things. I have YET to have been with someone who is honest and loyal. This above all other things is what I look for in a woman.

Yes, I do look at outter beauty as well as inner beauty. I DO have limits on size (width and hiehgt, lol) of a woman too. I tend to like the skinnier, toned, type of woman, but not so skinny as to be anorexic or have a flat chest. I DO love the small tits, but flat is a no go. No smaller than a mouthful, and no bigger than a handful. I also tend to like the shorter women (5'0" - 5'6") but ultimately as long as you aint a midget or a giant, then its all good. Race is no biggie to me as long as she speaks the same language as me (Elena is hispanic, btw - I am white). I want someone who can actually stay home with me and just cuddle and actually enjoy it, and not wish they were out at some club (ABOVE ALL THINGS I HATE CLUBS AND STRIPPERS AND PROSTITUTES). I want a woman who laughs at things I say, but not laugh at EVERYTHING I say. I DO have a serious side to me, belive it or not. I want a woman that enjoys kids. I dont care if she wants to have kids or not, she has to like my kids - they are part of the package - they are part of me, and they aint going anywhere. I want a woman who understands true love. I dont want a virgin, these woman do not know what love is, except for what they read in a love stroy book or something. I want a woman who has had a strong relationship and has been hurt. For only when you've been hurt by Love, do you understand and comprehend the pleasures of Love. This also allows the woman to think about what she TRUELY wants, much like what I have had time to do.

I want someone who wants to be with me the way I want to be with them. I want someone to love me and enjoy being around me. I want someone to love my kids the way I love them. I want someone that wants the same thing sout of life as I do. I want a happy and perfect family, wife, kids, and myself. I want a nice home. I want nice things, and I great job to pay for our nice things and our perfect home for our perfect family..

BUT then again - how many people get the things they TRUELY want ?? I've met no one that has the life they've always wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    ...they turn to goo.
    I'm so glad I looked into this thread. YOU SAID GOO!!!! My minions will be so happy.

Oh yeah and um, don't think too much about things that are said and try to find hidden meanings. Time spent in dwelling is time spent idle while at the same time perpetuating misery and worry in your own mind. **** it, just have fun.
    Heit ist mein taug.

thanks billy i appreciate your response. like i said we are alot alike. im glad that you do realize that everything is not always perfect and that things do take work. stop looking it will find you babe!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    I'm so glad I looked into this thread. YOU SAID GOO!!!! My minions will be so happy.
    haha - I was gonna say "mush", but I figured YOU like to see the word "goo".. So...

Oh yeah and um, don't think too much about things that are said and try to find hidden meanings. Time spent in dwelling is time spent idle while at the same time perpetuating misery and worry in your own mind. **** it, just have fun.
    I do have fun while we are talking or hanging out together - its always after the fact, when she is gone, that I start to think about things. Its like when I'm with her my brain doesnt think about anything else but her her her and fun fun fun. Then at the end of the day I look back upon it and theats when I realize that I've said certain things or that she said certain things. Like the "i love you" that I said. I didnt realize I said it until this morning... But I realized last night that she said it to me...

But anyways - I do have fun with her. these thoughts don't interupt our fun time together.

thanks billy i appreciate your response.
    No problem, you ask, i shall give (if its within reason) - thats how I work.

like i said we are alot alike.
    i seriously doubt that - I've met no one like me - not even close - talk to me on msn sometime (between 6pm and 10pm CST - I dont have messengers here at my job )

im glad that you do realize that everything is not always perfect and that things do take work.
    I realize more than people think.

stop looking it will find you babe!
    I tried that - and guess who came into my life as soon as I stopped looking ? Yup, you guessed it.. Elena.

Well then....stalk the oppurtunity like a hungry cheetah. Whenever you start to get down just remember "I'm a cheetah, cheetahs don't get depressed, THEY EAT" then go get your meal. (Weird mood today.)
    Heit ist mein taug.

Well then....stalk the oppurtunity like a hungry cheetah. Whenever you start to get down just remember "I'm a cheetah, cheetahs don't get depressed, THEY EAT" then go get your meal. (Weird mood today.)
    I dont want to eat her... I just want to be with her.

ok ok.. I obviously didnt understand your last post, so... could you elaborate please ?

I didn't say stalk HER like a hungry cheetah. Stalk the oppurtunity. Keep your eye on it, nurture it, support it, then when it appears in ripe form, run forth and claim it quickly. I just liked thinking about a cheetah cause I'm in a super happy fun mood today, dunno why though. Friday? I wish work was over, I'm bored.
    Heit ist mein taug.

AH ! i get ya now. thats basically what I'm doing - just yesterday kinda caught me off guard.. i didnt know if that what my oportunity or not.. meh

yeah - i'm in a happy mood too. I just got back from lunch and I was at the batting cages - oohh man i feel so pumped up now. my legs are ****ing sore from the other night (i think wednesday) from softball practice - I was the catcher for a few hours and all that squating kinda worked my muscles - they are HUGE and SORE.. Now my arms are HUGE too. so I'm looking pretty buff at the moment. hehehe

I cant wait for 5:00 to roll around - WEEKEND !!! YAY !!!

5:00 eh? I only hafta wait until 4:30. What time is it there? It's 1:40 here, I'm gonna take my lunch break in 20 minutes. Chick-Fil-A baby. Gotta settle for the mall food court day in and day out. But its not so bad.
    Heit ist mein taug.

its 1:40 here also. I get an hour for lunch and i dont eat lunch, so I get an hour to do whatever the hell I want. Most days I either drive around singing to music, or park the truck at the Target parking lot and lust kick my feet out the window and just sleep for an hour. I used to go to the batting cages ALOT during lunch, but now its a rare thing to do because the cost is starting to catch up with me...

I work 8am-5pm and i take my lunch from 12-1pm

its saturday and im here once again i want to go home!