+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im in love with a girl, whose with another guy

im in love with a girl, whose with another guy

well you basicly got the idea of the story from the title.

I'm a 14 y/o boy and i just can't stop thinking about a girl who is my ex. she is also 14 and with another guy, one of my good friends from school, i'va tried and tried to get her off my mind but i never can, i can't even focus at school most of the time . she thinks that she is ugly but nearly everyone in my class thinks she is sexy (i ent exactly a girl magnet though), and whenever i'm around her i can never seem to talk.

Is there anything i can do?

Well its clearly you still have feelings for her, and you probually heard the phrase "its easier to steal someones girl, then keep your own". i dont 100% agree with this however, but if you truly have strong feelings for her i suggest you try talking to her, which brings me on to your next problem, you say you have trouble talking? i have the exact same problem, dont worry we all get it, at least most of us do. If you want to overcome being nervous you need to start looking at her like you look at non attractive women. this means concentrating on her less appealing qualites instead of how great she looks. There might not be any, and it might be a pathetic bad quality, but it doesnt matter. once you start doing this your looking at her as you look at normal women. This should help you, it might be hard to maintain it, but concentrate but make sure you are listening to her! you need to talk to her, make conversation, become a friend, or a good friend. Then when you feel it is right, try kissing her. i would try researching body language though so you know when the right time is.

Hope this has been use and i wish you all the luck

oh yeah im a guy so i dont even know why im even posting here lol

i apreciate what you have told me and i will use as much of your help as possible, but what about her boyfriend, i cant research body language to see when the right time is to kiss her if she is going out with someone else, unless i want to get a black eye

actually, you can research body language, just google it and you will find hundreds of ways to tell you if she likes you, whens the right time to kiss, ect.. ect... as for her boyfriend...well from what i gather he is tough and..well you arent so tough am i correct? Well i always say "Mind over Muscles"

oh sorry i just read your post properly, Well you need to get her away from him then, surley he cant be with her 24/7?

i also have another problem for people, if this ever does work out, i haven't actually kissed a girl before so i have no idea what to do or anything, please can someone hlep me out

o and you would be suprised how much he is around her, he passes her school every day

Difficult situation... ill have to think about this. ill get back to you tomorrow or later tonight

i was in your situation untill a little while ago, except im a year older, i went out with this girl from when we jus turned 14 we're now 15, an she left me a few months ago, and she went looking for another boyfriend (he's an old schoolfriend from when i was about 5 which makes things worse), she is very attractive & im.....not, although she thought i was for a while.
    Anyway, she now has a boyfriend, and for a few days i was pretty hurt (they've been going out about a week and a few days) but then i realised that....all i wanted was for her to be happy, and, in my eyes, love means that you want the person you love to be happy, so i figured for myself that, if this other guy makes her happier than i could make her.....then....its a good thing that shes with him.

I.....dont know if i love her anymore, as she hurt me quite a lot, and still does (but im a complete idiot so i couldnt give her up- dont get stuck in that rut whatever you do, it hurts).

Best thing you can do is.....TRY to look for another person, i know it may seem an impossible task, but when you hear the phrase "open your eyes" or "boraden your horizons", take it to heart and try it....maybe you'll heal quicker than i did

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by RollingonremZ
    Best thing you can do is.....TRY to look for another person, i know it may seem an impossible task, but when you hear the phrase "open your eyes" or "boraden your horizons", take it to heart and try it....maybe you'll heal quicker than i did
    give this man a coconut. New love heals old wounds, I know how you feel and you don't believe me, but it does

Forget about dating until your 18. Best advice I can give you
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are people on here actually suggesting that the original poster take action, even while she has a boyfriend?? Yea that's a good one! Good advice guys!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Here is advice, just forget about her, you are still young and why bother about her when both of you have already break. Studies should place first. I have such problem too in the past and my result has gone from bad to worse, till now i have regretted. To sum thing up, you have two choice, either you be honest to her and tell her you still have feeling for her or just move on.

oh poor guy,be brave!