+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Our Last Date....

Our Last Date....

See, me (jason) just went out with my boyfriend (kyle), yes I know I am bi, and I am a guy, he he his a guy. See, I'm in seventh grade while he is in eighter, and on our last date, we went somewhere I hated - RJ Gators. He knew I hated it, but there was a new one in town, and he suggessted we go.

We were at the bar, holding hands, and be both ordered something. But when he order, he ordered something he told me he didn't like. He tried to stop me by kissing my on my neck, which he kinda made me shut up. But after a few drinks, I asked him while he ordered something he hated, and he just tried to pull off my shirt. In public! Right in front of the bar!

So, I pushed him off, and headed to the bathroom...where I found one of my ex-boyfriends (Bradley). We sat in the bathroom talking and talking until kyle walked on us, who were talking about kissing. now he won't answer my phone calls to his cell or house phone...what should I do?

In Australia, seventh graders are 12 years old. please tell me your not 12

Thats nasty man!!!!! Kissing a guy?
    Thats just wrong dude, Get a life!

Don't be so homophobic!!! Some ****ing people, honestly. Anyway Jason, sounds to me like a queeny strop. He sounds quite immature, do you really like him? If not then tell him where to go! The fact he got jealous of you talking to your ex is a good sign though...
    aah, bisto