+ Follow This Topic

Thread: spermecidal condom problems

spermecidal condom problems

me and my girlfriend just started having sex a lil while ago....we've only done it like 6 times in the past month or so....i live 4 hours away.....the first time we did it i used the regular non-lubed trojans and she said it burned a lil the next time she pee'd but she didnt think anything of it because she barely felt it...she wanted to try a lubed condom because we had trouble getting it in the first time.....so i bought some spermecidal lubed condoms for some added safety...now she says it burns pretty bad when she pee's after we have sex and she said it looks a lil red and irritated down by the bottom opening of her vagina but after a few days it goes away. immediatly i thought it was the spermecide...we thought she mite get used to it so we kept doing it and she says it aint gettin any better. yesterday i went and bought just regular lubed condoms to try out the next time i see her......do yall think it could be the spermecide...she thinks it could also be the fact that my penis is more than twice the size of her ex bf, even tho they hardly ever did it.

It sounds like she may be contracting a UTI or bladder infection. Which can become common if sex is rough or theres to much friction. If the problem keeps occuring after sex, I would suggest she go to a doctor or the walk in clinic and have it checked out.

Spermicides can be useful for added protection. Although I would be careful with it since spermicides can cause iritation in the vaginal region as well.
    Since there already seems to be irritation I would switch to lubed condoms without spermicide.

There has also been alot of controversy over the Spermicide Nonoxynol-9 which is used in most condoms that have spermicide. Heres a link for more information on Nonoynol 9 and its effects. [URL=http://www.safer-sex.co.uk/health/nonoxynol-9.htm]LINK[/URL]

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

[QUOTE=theman2004]me and my girlfriend just started having sex a lil while
    it sounds like that u r showing off ur huge cock!!
    j/k

i truly think its the spermecide irritating her...because we arent rough....i take it slow because her ex didnt care enough to. friction could be it too.....i just went and bought regular lubed condoms so i'll have to see what happens.

condoms do this to me. it is not pleasurable at all really. regular condoms do it, but it is def worse with spermicide. i think i could be allergic to both the spermicide as well as the actual latex. your gf could be as well. burning would not be related to your size. i say put her on the pill and ditch the condoms.

you might both be allergic to latex. try naturalamb condoms or something like that.

the latex doesnt bother me but thats a good point, she could very well be allergic....shes on the pill but im only 18 and shes 17 and the pill just isnt enough protection for us. so the condoms are staying

i'm on the pill and we use the pull out method also. i absolutely can't use condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by theman2004
    shes on the pill but im only 18 and shes 17 and the pill just isnt enough protection for us. so the condoms are staying
    Holy crap! You're actually being responsible?! That's freakin' awesome! I hope others read this thread so you can be a good role model. Seriously. You realize you don't want kids this young and so are EXTRA careful. Awesome.

Like mentioned above, try lambskin. Also try some lubes if you haven't already (not lubricated condoms). KY, Astroglide, etc. Just make sure they are water based cause otherwise it'll render the condom inneffective.

Also, try it with her on top. That way she's in control and can stop or slow down if it starts to irritate.

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Holy crap! You're actually being responsible?! That's freakin' awesome!
    Its nice to see people that take extra care.

I didn't think of that. She could be allergic to the latex. hmmm. Well if the lubed ones don't work, do what everyone else suggested. Theres non-latex condoms out there too and buying lubricant is also a must.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

well she meens a lot to me and i dont want anything to mess us up....thanx for yalls help....me and her are more than wanting to try out all of these possible solutions

it might have nothing to do with the condom and more to do with her....she good have an infection tell her to go to a gyno or maby ur jsut so god damn big and she is so tight that u need to come here and see if works better one me ....teehee i joke of course
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

lol i think i'll try the new condoms