+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can any1 help me, girl problems

can any1 help me, girl problems

right heres the deal, ive been goin out with this girl for 6 weeks now; shes fantastic,caring,funny,loving etc... when she wants to be! From the 1st time we started tlkin i knew she suited me; we slowly grew onto each other and then started to go out, the 1st 3 weeks of the relationship was fantastic, they were the best times off my life, but it all changes. This girl has changed my life from a constant downhill for some years and she just came and brought it bk up. Right, recently she has been acting strange like not wantin to spend time as much, seems likes she ashamed to be with me at times. She is pushing me away for NO reason, i think ive fallen for this girl regardless of her strange behavior at times, this strange behaviour is such as "she only spend times when she wants to", pushin me away for no reason, bein funny with me, just acting strange asif she wants to push me away on purpose, she says she really does like me and even says she loves me, but this is what i cant understand if she says she feels sooo strong why push me away for no reazon? its really hurting now cuz i dont wanna lose her but i feel i might have to All her best m8s see that im doing nothing wrong at all ( as far as my knoledge ) thye just she her pushing me away for no reason, so im not alone and i cant belive im not doing nething wrong, i think she doesnt know she does it. her m8s say they feel sorry for me cuz i try my upmost hardest to please her and i wudnt hurt her EVER full stop. This is how strong i feel for her. We just done a school sponsored no sleep over and it was for 12 hours and for the 1st 5 hours me n her never tlked for some strange reason, she just blanked me, i feel im been takin for a ride, in these 5 hours she was flirting with a lad there and like really going for it, i wlked into a room to see them two there holdin hands; so i walk out so i dont flip on the lad, then the lad comes out and ask me wats my problem with her and i sed its not ur buisness get her out here, so she comes and i ask her what she doin flirting with another lad and she just laughed and sed i aint gonna do nutin, i only think hes fit, this aint right? she feels so much but still....? then she wlked off in a mood and never spoke to me for like 3 hours and it just hurt me sooo bad that some1 i respect and have sooo many strong feelings for can just hurt me for no reazon, she thought it never hurt me ? is she stupid ? is she playing minde games ? on that night i hurt soooo bad i even felt pyshical sick cuz of it, leading onto crying etc... it hurt and its not fair.!!
    All her m8s she exactly wat i see, theres me doing all my best to keep her happy and at random times she will push me away soo much its unbearable.
    is she going off me? is she playin minde games ? im i bein taken for a ride ?? wat shud i do ? i dooo reallly feel soooooo strong for this girl regardless of her faults, she makes me happy,she makes me feel good and shes my girlfreind, if it came to me avin to finsih her it WILL kill me.
    help me plz!!!!!!
    /owen

Alright where to begin. To start on the topic of her attitude towards you ever changing, I probably know about this better than most people. I've been in a serious relationship with somone who is bi polar, and had ADHD. This type of behavior is my theory why there are so many (for lack of better word) "mean" guys out there who can get girls to fall head over heels for them. They get close to the girl, then they pull away. The girl will wonder "Why is he ignoring me? is it something I said?" So the girl will poke and prod at the problem until the guy finally says "i've let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat this bass" then the guy will pay attention to the girl again. The girl will think that she has won him over, but all she has won is an @$$hole. Switch the guy and girl used in my example and I think its the same thing with you... well its only a theory. Let me just close by saying one thing. If this girl (on purpose even) hurts you, flirts with other guys, and makes you cry, do you REALLy want to be with her in the first place? It sounds to me like you'd be better off without her in your life. The pain you experience doesn't seem to be worth it at all. I know it will hurt to leave her, but you've got to be strong and face the facts. Your better off without her. There are other fish in the sea... you just need to get yourself a new pole and some bait. You'll be right back on track.
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

Why don't you tell her how you feel for her, if you already havnt.

if not that then let her know by hiding little notes for her explaining your feelings for her and how wonderful she is, girls are ment to be very sentimental, maybe she wants to be swept off her feet.

1 thing you should <b>NOT</b> do is let this girl go! do not give up, keep at it!

yeah but she deliberately HURT YOU. I'd say, get out of there, same thing sort of happened to me once, I felt that it would kill me, and getting away from that girl was part of what saved me, she continued to inflict pain on me as long as she could. Get away from her, you deserve better.