+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would it be weird if I went after her?

Would it be weird if I went after her?

Ok so, I was in the computer room last week, when a caught a girl staring at me. When I looked back at her she smiled at me but I was too shy and turned away fast. I had to go to a lesson soon after but I really liked her and it's the first time anyone has given interest in me.

I'm really kicking myself now cos I can't find her. But this week was half term holidays for FE students so I'm guessing she's on holiday. But I finished up my second year on my degree now and I have no reason to go back to college.

But I really want to see her again! And college is open next week so I was thinking I could do 'research' in the library or go in the computer room for a bit.

Would it be weird if I went looking for her? Do you think I would frighten her off?

It'd probably be a bit weird if you found her and told her right then and there. If you find her and you guys are dating and things are going good, then it could be something you share with her later that she might think is cute. Or she could think it's kind of weird. Either way, there's no reason to tell her right away that your sole reason for being on campus was to look for her.