+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need some feedback on my current looks please ladies...

Really need some feedback on my current looks please ladies...

Well, as some of you know, I recently had to go through some radiation treatment due to brain cancer that caused me to loose about 70% of the hair on my head. I'm trying hard to regain my former confidence for dating and am hoping that I look "dateable" now with the bald and scared look.

So ladies, here is a link to my POF profile for your analysis; open to constructive criticism as well.

I really need some truly honest feedback and here please (copy and past link to your browser)...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50706517

Thanks girls!
    Last edited by CleanCut; 07-05-17 at 03:30 PM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Not bad man. First pic is good. You look big and happy. Think your best bet is to get in shape and get some tan to compensate other shortcomings in your looks. You sure look good enough for dating but think you cant be picky if you want to find girl within months.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks man, it seems to be working already actually; surprisingly I already have a date lined up for next week with a really cute blonde chick; I certainly did not expect that so soon. I actually have been working out 4 times a week for over a month now, but I haven't been dieting enough, so I'm going to start doing better with that to trim up a bit. I'm one of those guys that can gain muscle fairly easily, but reducing body fat is another story. I'm definitely getting closer to getting back to feeling like my old self and actually getting a date that fast is a very helpful confidence booster!

I would still like some feedback from some women on here though; if any feel inclined to do so
    Last edited by CleanCut; 07-05-17 at 03:24 PM.

Well I dont see any faults in those pics its just I see more potential, like you could look even sexier(no homo).

I can suggest visit myprotein.com for diets. You can find diets that suits your goals there. Also supplements if you want to have more edge, however when you eat 5-6 meals a day and have plenty of protein - like 2 grams a day per 1kg of mass then you grow fast and supplements are not needed. Also clean water is as much important as food. Just make sure you get in plenty of veggies and clean meat.

Make sure you update us on how the date went. Have fun man !

Thanks. Yea, a couple years ago, I did the whole nine yards for supplements and eating right with several clean very high protein meals a day an gained a lot of muscle, however oddly the body fat didn't go down much at all despite the very long and intense workouts in the program I was doing. I just have one of those body types that is impossible to loose fat unless I do very heavy dieting; like less than 1200 calories a day. To give you an idea of how resilient my body is to loosing fat, a friend and neighbor of mine and I went through the same program at the same time eating the exact same foods and supplements for 5 months and he got down to 9% body fat and I stayed at about 20%. My family history consists of a lot of farmers, so I guess I just have that type of body that holds on to body fat as hard as it possibly can.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 07-05-17 at 03:57 PM.

You look nice off pics posted on your dating page.

First pic is good, background washes you out though, maybe crossing arms makes you appear standoffish. I don't like driving sunglasses pic. Isn't how you look just isn't an approachable dating site pic, imo. But, the standing by your truck is a good pic because it shows your height and is carefree. Just my thoughts.

Thanks, and good point about the driving pic. I never really understood why people put those type of pictures up, but since I see it so them often in peoples profile's, I just figured I would do one too. If I hear that opinion on that pic from other women here as well, I might take that pic off. Thanks for the input!

Open for more feedback as well
    Last edited by CleanCut; 08-05-17 at 01:16 AM.

Believe it or not, I actually now have 3 very good looking dates lined up for this week. Maybe I should have shaved my head years ago!

Congrats on all the new dates. Hope one turns out to be the ONE! You look nice in pics on your profile, and I agree with CMO about the sunglasses.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thanks LB

Ugh, my dates went pretty bad this week, one was a scammer that I had to back out of beforehand, one stood me up with no replying communication what so ever, and the one I just got home from didn't look like her pictures much at all. So, all and all, a pretty cruddy week. Such a bummer
    Last edited by CleanCut; 12-05-17 at 11:48 AM.

How was the date besides looks? Was she nice to you, talking a lot or showing interest?

Looking good, CleanCut. Lots of girls like shaved head guys, be great in summer too.

How was girl a scammer? how did you find out before you went on the date?

Keep trying. Good luck.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thanks much

The scammer was sending me links via text to images online that wanted your location and payment to view the image, lol; silly scammers.

Yea, my spirits are up and I do have another date plan already for this coming week.

forced smile
    and you make the impression of hiding something by crossing your arms that way
    included with that one sided smile
    id say you are disgusted at something a little

you hair is totally fine. even with the scar i don think it looks bad on you.
    i actually think that suits you.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast