+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me?

Does she like me?

Hey everyone,

so, there's this one girl I train at the gym with it. We are both a part of this small gym club. Recently, I've noticed her staring at me a lot and seen her around me wherever I go. Towards the end of training she needed help putting the equipment away, and decided to ask me to help her. While I was helping her, from out of nowhere she asked "How old are you?" Of course I revealed my age to her but i found that a bit odd.

Today, I noticed her staring at me even when I wasn't looking directly at her. Even when I walked past her she would just stare at me until I said hi. Later on in the day i collapsed from one of the workouts and she starts asking me if i'm okay. She then asks me if i need anything, and decides to run all the way to the end of the building to get me a cup of water and helps me recover.

My question is, is she trying to send me signs or am i just overthinking her friendliness. I am very inexperienced i've never had a girlfriend so I need help. Please let me know

It's possible she's interested I think, she may still be deciding wether or not she is lol.

She asked how old because she IS interested and wanted to know if you were in her dating age range If she approaches or glances your way again ask her to go get a coffee or whatever seems fitting.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Dude, if you are at all interested in this girl, or any other girl for that matter, just man up and ask her out; you got nothing to loose.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Agree with all the others ~ definitely showing signs of real interest in you. Up to you to follow that interest up or she'll lose her initial interest in you. Good Luck!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Agree with all the others ~ definitely showing signs of real interest in you. Up to you to follow that interest up or she'll lose her initial interest in you. Good Luck!
    Yep, because women never put effort into anything; it is always up to the guy to do all the work and pay all the bills. On second thought, just blow her off and forget about women, they are just life sucking mosquitoes and aren't worth the painful suffering anyways.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!