+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is he thinking

What is he thinking

I am a intern where I work I only work with my supervisor. There are about 18 other people who I do not work with. I recently met a guy in the office who is very outgoing , when I first came there we did not really talk that much except occassionally. I found to be really weird because other girls who came to work here after me he walks up to there desk and talks / even jokes around with them but he does that with everybody except for me. Then he began to avoid me whenever I tried to talk to him this guy would go the opposite direction of me. So I assume he did not want to be my friend so I left alone. Then his behaviour changed he acted super nice and would talk some. Because the only time we actually talk early mornings. He also started coming around and wanted to be near where I work. I notice he started starring, winking, smiling and even moving into my personal space. Then I started developng feelings for this guy and I am shy around guys I like. I did get the nerve to flirt with him. Things became awkward whenever we would be in a group surroundings with everyone else in the office. We would not talk to one another except when were alone. Recently we had lunch together alone which me and him opened up he is very genuine and kind to me. I have never seen him do that with the others who work there especially the other girls. He treats and acts different to me than the otheres in the office. Now I started opening up to him and not act shy all the time by being his friend. Which I figured this guy would avoid me again no he still wants to be around me. Occasionally I still act nervous and shy around him. I do not know what he is thinking but I do beleive he knows I like him and I have a feeling he likes me. He could just trying to be nice to me since I am shy around him but I am not like that with the other people I am actually outgoing to them. I would assume if he did not like me at all then A) he would avoid me B) Or come out and tell me.

Regardless of what his interest is, you should be very careful. He sounds like a bit of a player and is probably just amusing himself at work.

It's generally a bad idea to get involved with someone at the office, especially in this economy when jobs, even internships, are thin on the ground. Things can go south really fast and your job can become a living hell.

I think you should date someone else.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Regardless of what his interest is, you should be very careful. He sounds like a bit of a player and is probably just amusing himself at work.

It's generally a bad idea to get involved with someone at the office, especially in this economy when jobs, even internships, are thin on the ground. Things can go south really fast and your job can become a living hell.

I think you should date someone else.
    Please save yourself many, many headaches. DO NOT DATE HIM.

I would take things slowly if you do decide to date him. Don't give your heart to him fast, take you're time and get to know him. Right now he sounds bit of a player from the description you provided. Good luck.