+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am in love with a married man

I am in love with a married man

My name is Uche, I met this married man from sometime in January and he told me he wanted a relationship with me. I rejected his request at first and told him to rephrase what he said . I told him we could be friends since he was married that it doesn't sound right when he says he wants a relationship with me .

I made him understand that being friends was relationship too but it's strange that as a married man he's requesting for such. He kept insisting on wanting that with me and if he wanted to be just friends with benefit he would have as well asked for that.

Well at that point I had already started growing feelings for him and after several chat and phone calls we decided to meet the second time.

We had some romantic play and I actually told him I wanted to have sex with him and he refused to give me that because on one of our previous conversation I told him I wasn't going to have sex with me in a first date. So he stuck to that.

When we got talking he mentioned to me that he doesn't want to share me with another man and that infidelity would tear us apart if i cheated on him. He said he loves me and would give me what ever I wanted.

He's rich and handsome. Infact he has told me about lots of his escapades and his lifestyles In The past. He also shares his work issues and personal problems with me.

We traveled together to Dubai in March. He keeps reminding me about hw we met and hw I thought he wanted to deceive me when he mentioned relationship to me. I acknowledged to him that it was surprising to hear that from a man of his status. He also asked me if I was ever ready to have a relationship I told him yes although I haven't been in a while because I just haven't found that person to be in it with.

I was travelling to the village for Easter and he said to me don't allow anybody chase u in the village, when a guy asks u out tell him you are married.

I chuckled and he asked y I did that he said I think it's a lie or I think am dreaming I just didn't say anything because I felt it if he repeated it the second time then I'll ask him the reason he wants me to say that.

I really have fallen in love with him, apart from the fact that he's well to do and handsome, he's humble, very kind hearted not to me alone but I see the way he treats people around him.

I really don't know where this relationship is heading right now . I think I am ready for what ever it brings.

I just need your advise to help me through this.

Thanks

You see the way he treats people around him? People like his wife? He doesn't treat her well at all. He doesn't treat you well at all either, but you seem to like being his little side dish to his marriage, so he can do whatever he wants with you when he wants to. Since you're either a troll or in complete denial, you aren't going to listen to anyone's advice on here, no matter how valid the advice may be. So I say go for it. Stay with this guy and close yourself off from every other potential relationship until his marriage and your emotional and mental well being is completely destroyed. That is what you want, isn't it?
    "Caring is not an advantage."