+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Question

Ex Question

Hi everyone, I have this question regarding my ex. To start the story off, we met about 8 months ago and dated for 2 1/2 months. In the begining everything was going great, we always hung out and were really close, she would tell me how happy she was to have me in her life, she want would to talk all the time, she would tell me that no one was ever so nice to her or treated her so good (all her other bf hurt her emotionally, some really bad). Then out of the blue she said that she didnt think that we were right for each other and that we should just be friends, I asked her why the change of heart (no fight happend) she said that she thinks we would be better off as friends bc she just didnt feel "it" for me anymore. Ok, so I said to myslef that I was not going to twist her arm on this issue and told her that we could be friends. Here is where its gets murky, if we would be riding in the car she would still want to hold my hand and she would still check my text messages and calls, if I asked her why she would say "I don't care". We havent seen each other in a little bit, even tho she will still text me and ask how I am doing. She will ask questions like hows the love life going and if I am talking to any girls, if I say yes then she will be noticeably upset. Awhile back she decided to send me and email saying that she broke up with her bf and asked me how I was and what I was upto. My question has anyone ever been in a situation like this? And if so what was the outcome? I am trying to figure out whats going on here. Women feel free to add your input, you can most likely answer this question better than us men lol. Thanks

Jason

She's emotionally immature and being irresponsible with your feelings. I think you should stop trying to be friends with her.
    Spammer Spanker

I sort of have to agree with the above statement. It seems like she doesn't want you as a bf because she maybe feels like she wants to date around and/or is not ready to settle into a serious relationship. but she obviously likes how nice you have been and she is loving the attention. so she is trying to keep you around. and you are obviously around for her, so you are starting this cycle of being available to her when she wants/needs you. if you truly want to be friends, that's ok, but you have to set up some boundaries. it's not wise to try to be friends if you have feelings for her because they will only get stronger. if you do have feelings for her, talk to her and say you want to be bf/gf. if she says no, you really do have to move on. don't torture yourself by making yourself so available to someone that isn't ready to devote herself to you.