+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decisions, decisions

Decisions, decisions

Awhile back I posted about how I was working around a lot of 18-22 year old girls, and me being a tad bit older, like "older brother" status, I didn't know if it would be creepy or not.

So anyway, met an 18 yr. old hottie, took her out a few times; smokin body/face and I'm pretty sure she digs me. Picked her up once and met the mom, as a gentleman should do. Now, her mother is hotter than she is, and closer to my age, only a couple years my elder. On my way out, she slips me her number; should I go for it? With the mom? Im probably more capatable, emotionally, with the mom, but oh, that 18 year old body.....
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you kidding? This must be a joke.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No joke. I have more in common with the mom; but the daughter makes me feel young, she even bought me an ipod thingy, but I don't know how to work it. (It won't hook up to my 8-track player in my car)

Lloyd is a Pimp. You're just going to have to accept that Shh! You had you turn; sorry.
    I say go for the daughter; I bet you could still bag the mom later; she seems naughty.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    No joke. I have more in common with the mom; but the daughter makes me feel young, she even bought me an ipod thingy, but I don't know how to work it. (It won't hook up to my 8-track player in my car)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I say go for the daughter; I bet you could still bag the mom later; she seems naughty.
    Yes, but naughty mom is +1 for the mom. Maybe I can get'em both at the same time?

I have a thread you should read; wonder if I can find it.....

Edit: that's right; the thread ended up being deleted. Anyway; it was about some dude who was dating a stripper and then met the Mom and was trying to get em both together.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

TAVS, clear your PM"s.

now that's a situation you won't find yourself in on a daily basis. Think you should go for the mom. Hooking up with the 18 year old doesn't have any real prospects to begin with I think, and it could give some pretty awkward situations at work if that fling stranded.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

But the work is some BS work, restaurant work I'm doing for extra cash. It means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    TAVS, clear your PM"s.
    Done. Don't listen to that Dutch Guy; he's wrong.
    You're young; you've got to live it up. Have you been using the 'I was in Goonies' line lately? rofl.

you're talking a 18 year old, smokin' waitress......and the plot thickens yet again.

pffff I'm out.....guess only sensible thing to say is to follow your purple helmeted soldier and see where it leads you.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Have you been using the 'I was in Goonies' line lately? rofl.
    That movie was out before she was born; so no, I didn't use it. I got mad skillz without that line anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Are you kidding? This must be a joke.
    MAn.......I really hope so

Lloyd is a Pimp. You're just going to have to accept that Shh! You had you turn; sorry.
    Yea, I agree, bang the entire family.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    follow your purple helmeted soldier and see where it leads you.
    rofl, his is old, leave the children alone Lloyd
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 17-02-06 at 12:43 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

So what do you think Lloyd? I think you should try and put the move on em both and snag em on the weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast