+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused decisions

confused decisions

Hello guys! I'm new here. I found this out of several hours of looking for answers but to no avail. I hope that I could get some good advice here.^^

I have been seeing this girl for quite some time now and we always go to work together since we are coworkers. She already knows that I like her and at first, a friend told me that she didn't like me but as time went by we became close and now we look like a couple except that we are not. She's got a boyfriend of 3 years but she's open to my invitations and enjoys my company. She acts differently with me in that we act without any inhibitions and we enjoy being each other.We have a lot of common interests and after giving her a handmade bossanova cd, that sorta changed everything. She would ask questions like if she changed her look would I still like her stuff like that. Lately she gave me her house number even if I didn't ask for it and she even invited me out in a dance studio and asked if I would like to dance with her after we talked about dancing because we both like it. In short, she's falling and people tell me about it already but I cant make a move because of the bf. they say she likes me maybe because I do things that her boyfriend doesn't do for her. What should I do? I really like this girl.
    Last edited by lost+emotion; 30-04-09 at 09:44 PM. Reason: details

I understand what you are going through, girls go through the same thing. Have you 2 talked about it? dating each other? How does she feel about her current relationship, does she want to end it? If she just wants to be friends with you, there's nothing u can do expect be yourself, and hopfully she will realize she would rather be with you then her current bf. but also keep your options open, if someone else comes along dont pass that up!!

jjj is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    well it's up to you, but there is the bf barrier, how would you feel if you were her bf? its good she isn saying more to you abut liking u or leading u on by doing sexual things with you, as if she was how woud you know she wouldnt do the same to you. either leave it and go as you are and see where it lands, or tell her and speak o her about it

Thanks guys. we already talked about it in but in a accidental way more like the slip of the tongue thing. she sid that she doesn't have any reason of breaking up with her bf but things are so different now. we eat out and i even bring her home sometimes. she said that she was taken so its like a message that if it weren't for her bf then we could have something. I have talked to her friends as well and they say that the bf isn't really that good in the sense that he's not sweet or so formal like a dad. We actually talked about her boyfriend and I was surprised because she was frank is saying that her bf was genius and everything but he doesn't have good e.q skills. he doesn't dance, sing, doesn't like cars even if he has one. The girl and I all share these interests and more. I don't really push things because she has a bf but im just myself and it just takes an effect. I'm not even trying so hard i just show sweetness and concern that's it. now another thing has come up because a former girl that i once courted said something to her. sorta bad mouthing me in some sense.

Never get involved with someone who is involved with someone else.

If she has no reason to break up with her BF then let it be.

If she likes you well enough to want to date you then you would be her reason to dump the bf she has now.

you are treading in dangerous area my friend. never never never get involved with someone already involved no matter what the case may be. use your better judgement to look for somebody who is unattached. its not as if there are very few available prospects around. there are many more available, better, choices than what you have now. you are unattached and better off with someone your kind. i am not going to give you advice on the merits of your problem. i am just telling you that as far as commitments are concerned stay away and dont meddle with attached and involved people. you may just be looking for trouble and worse is that if the bf finds out about you he may just wait for you and pound on you when he sees you. you are probably a great guy that she starts falling for you. a great guy like you will not have problems getting better persons liking you. JUST REMEMBER BEWARE!!!!

Yeah if her boyfriend, the guy she's CHOOSING TO STAY WITH, wasn't in the picture you guys would be together.

Uhhh.. get out of this situation now.

She's basically layed it out for you that she's not going to be with you and she's just enjoying the perks/attention she's getting from you that she can't get from her current relationship.