+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have to act now, or give up.

I have to act now, or give up.

I've liked this girl for so long, we've gone out before, lived together before and since we broke up no other relationships hve worked for me because f my feelings towards her. We still like each other and things have been pretty good. the only thing against us is distance..why i moved i have no idea anyway when we split up ages ago she said it was due to the fact i was annoying and boring, and that we never went anywhere ( thats the real reason ) so i've decided that since shes never travelled anywhere, im going to take her on a date down south, its about a 3 hour plane trip stay the night and then return, thing i want to know is, how should i show my feelings towards her? i really want to show her im not boring or annoying lol, i was a prick in our last relationship due to college but now that i've graduated im no longer living at home and being boring. what should i do?

anyone got any good ideas?

cheers

Yea sweep her off her feet! Show her how you've changed, TAKE ACTION, it's one thing to be passive for awhile, but NOW you've got to show her what youre made of. Think of it as though its your first date, best foot forward, make the biggest and best impression of your life, but dont over kill it, she's knows you remember. But little doses of things will do it!

Goodluck
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

thanks squirrley.

any ideas on how i can "swipe her off her feet"? i know i;ve changed, everyone has told me and i feel i have, but i have no idea how i should show her how im feeling?
    what kinda things should i do with her to show her how im feeling without stuffing it up?

anythng would be great

Ok IMHO, I think the whole taking her on plane ride is overkill for the first date. She'll read through it. If you were a person who sat home all the time didnt take her dinner or whatever, try something fun first. If youre an area where you might be able to rock climb (ya know like in the malls or those clubs) they've got them some places. Make it something where you're both involved in an activity. Rollerblading, ice skating, something ACTIVE! Going to dinner isnt going to impress her. But if you take some action and plan out a cool adventerous thing that will make her think. But dont do it all in one night. Hey, what about going to do pottery together? I dont know where you live or what's there. But find something like that. Start off slow but with action. And continue to do that over time.

IF youre fortunate enough and you do get her back, KEEP DOING those things! Dont let the feeling of you've "won" and stop. A woman needs to know you have changed, and the last thing you want is for her to feel regrets. Keep the romance and action alive.

Goodluck!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

just my luck...she said she had to commit to a work school production so shes turned me down on the date, and also she said that she was thinking and that she doesnt want us to get back together....any point me still trying? she really wants me to visit her lots and wer still best mates....is it worth the effort? do you think she'll eventually get the point? or is it worthless?