+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Her First Boyfriend

Her First Boyfriend

Hello ladies, I recently asked a girl out I've known for almost 3 months, we've been hanging out with each other at least 5 days a week. We got more intimate and close with every passing day. I have asked her to date me 1 week ago but she said "I don't now" and that she doesn't want to get too serious and I didn't wanna pressure her so I stopped pursuing. Yesterday, when we were pretty intimate, I asked her to date me again, and this time I told her to "seriously consider my feelings because I really like you and if there's something you're unsure of or want to talk about, I'm here to listen." She still said "I don't know" and she looked serious enough that I said "It's okay, take your time"

Then we went to class, after class, we met up and she came over to my dorm to study. After 2 hours of studying, I moved myself to my bed and studied there. Out of nowhere, she told me "I'll be with you, but I'm scared, you're my first boyfriend and I don't know what to expect", I told her it's okay to be "scared, but you won't be over time" then we smiled at each other for a while. I told her I was very happy.

I'm not sure what I did was right, but I'm her first boyfriend, I really like this girl, and there's potential for a serious and long relationship, can anyone kindly give me some advice on what to expect or what to be careful about with girls who never had a boyfriend before?
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

how old are you two? . . . is she your first?

Either way take it slow and steady and gradually build up. . . you'd need to be rather in tune with how she feels because she's new and "scared"

Nice and cute story with a happy ending.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Dont rush anything and encourage positive and open communication early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    how old are you two? . . . is she your first?

Either way take it slow and steady and gradually build up. . . you'd need to be rather in tune with how she feels because she's new and "scared"
    We're both 18, I'm her first, but I have had 2 pass relationships.

I realize that I needed to take it very slow, so it's been a little pass a week since we really dated, aside from being more intimate and a little more open, we've been doing the same thing, having fun and doing stuff together. I still haven't made my move and kissed her or touch her in various parts of her body. So far, only shoulders, legs, thighs, belly, back, and lower back; kisses to the head and forehead.

I know I have to take it slow, but I don't want her to feel like it's her fault I'm taking it slow with her. I guess having a nice long talk with her about our feelings is in order, but it can be difficult, she is very very shy.

Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by all alone View Post
    Dont rush anything and encourage positive and open communication early on.
    Thanks for the advice and I plan to take it slow because I felt like I rushed my last relationship and it ended up in a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Nice and cute story with a happy ending.
    Thanks =]
    Last edited by NewToLove; 17-10-10 at 02:53 PM.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin