+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you deal with situations like this?

How do you deal with situations like this?

There was this girl in the bar I seen we made eye contact, then are eyes met again a few minutes later so I took that as she was giving the go, and she wanted me to talk to her. What do you think?

Well some random dude came up and ask me a question and by the time I answered his question she was leaving. I ran down the street up to her and told her I like her eyes, she seem to dig it, took the compliment well and said thank you. I ask her what her name was, at first she didn't tell me so I asked her again and she said something but I didn't her hear her because she start walking away because her friends had started walking away so she started to follow them. As she was walking away she looked back at me and did the hand loose/Jets symbol with her hand ( I hand a shirt on with a Mickey Mouse hand doing the hang loose Symbol/Jets) When she did that I felt she was into me lol so I ask her name one more time and her friend told me. Then it was over because I Didn't wanna be creepy and follow them lol

How should you handle situation like this.....I'm a noob but wanna learn. Did I do everything right, Was she into me any. If I do ever see her I'm going to make another move. BTW this Girl was beautiful like a model beautiful, I'm not to bad myself either. Was she playing hard to get a little?

Um, she expects you to make the first move. So, get her phone number. Tell her you'd like to get to know her, before you take her out on a date.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Women come. Women go. You just got to strike while the iron is hot and learn from your mistakes. It's not your fault she left while that dude came up to you. Sometimes these things happen.