+ Follow This Topic

Thread: fairytale story (well.. maybe one of these days!)

fairytale story (well.. maybe one of these days!)

i'll try to keep it short.

I met a boy when i was 15 on vacation in Florida in 2002.
    He lived in Alabama, I was IL.

In 2005, we began a long-distance relationship. Communication was amazing. He got busy, the distance got to us, and we broke up in just one year.

We've kept in touch since then and just have an incredible connection... but I've been in an unhappy serious relationship with someone else for 2.5 yrs.

I just broke it off with my current BF and am going to see my Bama guy graduate from college the first weekend of May. This will be the first time we've seen each other since April 2006.

My question is... WHAT DO I GET HIM!? I need a PERFECT graduation gift and am at a loss.
    I have awhile for my creative mind to work, but some input would REALLY help!!

Thank you

I suppose if we do end up together somehow, it will be such a perfect love story to tell the grandchildren

I can't really give you a suggestion because the best gift would be something of personal significance to your relationship. For example, if you have had a running joke over the years involving bunny rabbits, then a $10 plush bunny rabbit would be a much better gift than a $500 watch (unless it's a Bugs Bunny watch)!

Just think back and choose something that has special meaning for both of you and will remind him of you every time he sees it. Above all, be playful ... other people will probably give him all the practical grad. gifts..

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 12-04-09 at 04:47 AM.