+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question, sort of

A question, sort of

Hi guys and gals,
    Well, I am 80% over my ex I think, but there are days that I still find myself coming across pictures of her on bebo or maybe some nights I come across something that reminds me of her and I just think about what we had and I just get very sad. I was absolutly crazy about her, then one weekend she tells me that she thinks we would be better as friends, so naturally I was shocked and crushed.

Now though, 2 months on Im pretty sure that I dont want to get back with her, yet, I still get in very sad moods at least once a week about her.

Maybe its because I miss what I had with her rather than missing her I dont actually know.

Im just wondering, is there anyway to get around this? Or will I always have these moments.

I kind of half like another girl at the moment, but thats a whole other story, so it worries me because I dont know if these sad moods are brought on by an attraction I still have to my ex or me just missing having someone. If its the former than I dont really like this other girl. Its a tad confusing.

I am not asking any particular question here, Im just curious to what everyones experences and advice to a situation like this would be.

Thanks
    bbk

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    80%, eh?

You got like a little percentage bar above your head?

anachronistic Guest
    stop looking at her bebo in your time. you have better things to do, right?

lol yeah, I have a lil percentage bar over my head

And lilwing, I don't intentionally go onto her bebo and look at her pics, I may stumble across one on a friends bebo or something.

And it only really happens, well actually I don't know. Not frequent enough to put a number on it, or a percentage of the time Frasbee lol

Im just curious what anyone's experiences to this are, if people have had this happen before do you think its due to an attraction you still have for him/her or is it an attraction to what you had, ie. being with someone.

If its the latter then just meeting someone new would fix it ya know?

Regards
    bbk

Have you heard of NC? It stands for No Contact (and this includes bebo), and it works better than anything else to speed up the healing process.
    Spammer Spanker

Oh yeah, that has worked great.

I havent been able to hang out with that circle of friends for a few weeks now and I am much better.

As I said, it's just been chance stumbles across photos. I don't care about her otherwise anymore.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bbk View Post
    Oh yeah, that has worked great.

I havent been able to hang out with that circle of friends for a few weeks now and I am much better.

As I said, it's just been chance stumbles across photos. I don't care about her otherwise anymore.
    i am still that way when i see my ex sometimes. i am sure that tomorrow while i am at this race nearby, i will see her hanging all over some guy. this will ofcourse make me angry.

try to avoid her at all costs.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WTF is bebo?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    WTF is bebo?
    this stupid teenage shit. similar to myspace and facebook. god damnit, those things piss me off. i hate teenage things like that.

[url]www.bebo.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i am still that way when i see my ex sometimes. i am sure that tomorrow while i am at this race nearby, i will see her hanging all over some guy. this will ofcourse make me angry.

try to avoid her at all costs.
    Yeah, I am getting to that avoidance stage now.
    The thought of being friends, close friends is just not appealing to me anymore. Not because of the way she acted when we were together, but since the break up. Its like all the bad parts of her personality are being amplified now. When I was with here they were tiny little things that I didnt have to worry about. Now they just annoy the hell outta me.
    Ahh well
    Last edited by bbk; 09-06-07 at 06:33 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Yeah, I am getting to that avoidance stage now.
    The thought of being friends, close friends is just not appealing to me anymore. Not because of the way she acted when we were together, but since the break up. Its like all the bad parts of her personality are being amplified now. When I was with here they were tiny little things that I didnt have to worry about. Now they just annoy the hell outta me.
    Ahh well
    nicely said. +1.

atleast you're not obsessed with her like a lot of people would be in that position.

I was for a while, but then the aforementioned few weeks apart really did me some good

Its like all the bad parts of her personality are being amplified now.
    that's how i was with my exboyfriend from like..two years ago. I would see him at school..and little things piss me off. Like the way he walks, like he thinks he's tough shit. He's SHORTER than me. I mean come on...seriously? i could poke him and he'd fall over.

Mind you i still get mad about everything he does. The annoyance doesn't go away.

that was my two cents.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    i could poke him and he'd fall over.
    Aww. cute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast