+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Made out and cuddled drunk, and slept over with good guy friend?

Made out and cuddled drunk, and slept over with good guy friend?

This guy and I have known each other for like 8 months and became good friends very quickly. We are in the same student group on campus. I met him last semester and I actually dated one of his friends for a while, whom I later broke up with.

This summer we got to know each other a lot better. He invited me to parties at his place and I got to know his friends and was invited to their parties too which he was at. The way we talk to one another people ask if we like each other but we immediately say we are just good friends and we couldn't imagine being like that. we can basically talk about anything like our sex lives and stuff and we do not seem to mind at all. We have also volunteered a few times and have hung out with each other in ways like that.

Among many other times, he texted me asking to hang out. we pregamed at my place for a while, talked and he got obsessed with my bed. we ended up going to the bars and had a good time and met up with some of his friends who I knew. after the bars we were going to go to another house that was far away, and we went back to my place and he fell for my bed again. we ended up just talking on my bed and just laying there and our feet touched each other. when I went to go to the bathroom, he took off his clothes except his boxers and buried himself in the covers. I did too (fully clothed) when I got back, and we ended up making out underneath the covers. we ended up making out for a while and did the whole boob pillow laying on me thing. as we were dry humping, he asked for sex and I said no. I told him I couldn't believe we were doing it and he did not say anything. we ended up cuddling and falling asleep. we even held hands doing so. when we woke up, he was very silent and we did not really talk about it, just about how busy the bar was and we had the identical conversation the night before (when we got back from the bars). It was the last thing that I was expecting overall.

The only way he has come in contact some how is I wrote on one of his good friend's wall on facebook and he liked it so thats pretty much it.

I have no clue what is going to happen with us, why we did it, or what is going on.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You didn't have sex with him, so I think this can be gotten over, if that's what you are worried about. You were both drunk and unattached. It happens.

You don't say what it is you really want, though. Is this just a confession? Do you want to be more than friends with him?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?