+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex loves to play games with me!

Ex loves to play games with me!

I dated this guy last semester for a month and we had a good time, and there was no sex involved. Since it was approaching the end of the semester, he did not want to do long distance which i agreed to do. In the past, he tend to bail or if he found better plans he would go to me at his convenience, and i was getting very sick of it. He kept on playing mind games with me by keeping me on a thread so I am in his life somehow. Finally I confessed to him that I did not want to hear from him all summer. He tried to confront me once but I made it seem like I was not interested. he tried again and we both admitted we missed each other.

As the summer went by, we texted and such, like us wanting to get back together or we kept on flirting and texted throughout the whole day and until we fell asleep at night. He would say that he would reserve my bed, and stuff like that.

By the time the summer ended, we saw each other on campus but he was very vague about seeing me. He said he wanted to hang out after our training sessions we had for a job we both have, but he completely forgot and did not even mention it. Another time we had our job session, he ignored me and talked to a girl the entire time in front of me.

So far this school year, we do not talk anymore, nor do we hang out. we are in the same student group and all we talk about is our job and how it is and how we grade our students' work. I just do not understand why he went from being flirty in the summer and once I saw him he was polar opposite. I mean I understand the manipulation that he will only want to talk to me at his convenience which is absurd. Once he got to campus, all of his friends are here and when he is at home, in his town of 300 people, he probably gets bored and needs entertainment. Any clue why he is doing this?

He is doing it because you react. It takes 2 players to play this game, and as long as you play along, it will continue.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

so how should i act around him then since we do not even talk at all?