+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls, is it a turn on to touch yourselves in public

Girls, is it a turn on to touch yourselves in public

This has always been a Question to me. Is it something you even do? If so how offten and where. Or is it to personal to share, but it is done in secret. And if is something you have done have you ever been caught.

i don't know if it's just me, but i don't do that in public. now when my man touches me secretly in public it turns me on totally and vice versa. and no i've never been caught.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha.. it's all about the thrill of not getting caught. i wouldn't touch myself in public and i think that type of actions should be kept inside the house. however the thought of touching or even touching your your gf is erotic. wait till you start having sex in public.. that is a bigger rush.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

shit yeah it rocks...have not done it in forever but its a thrill
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Thanks for responding...

I had a girl friend who made it a regular pratice to touch herself in the car,while driving. Mostly on trips of an hour or more. I told her I did not know how safe that was, but she assured me that she had done it many times with out any real problems. And she said her friends did it as well. To be honest i thought I caught a girl touching her self and I was very turned on..but did not pursue it..

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    i don't know if it's just me, but i don't do that in public. now when my man touches me secretly in public it turns me on totally and vice versa. and no i've never been caught.
    Touching you to tease you or to bring you to orgasm.And when you say in public do you mean like a movie or a restaurant. And if I may ask how offten do girls really not wear panties with their short skirts..You here it on T.V. but how true is it. And is it a turn on if a guy is not wearing underware?

either one.... and when i say public i don't mean so much a movie theater, but out in the open. like i remember this one time (actually like 2 months ago) me and my bf were at a huge party at my friends house. some of us were standing/sitting around in a circle just talking. and i was wearing this denim mini skirt. all the sudden i have a hand going up my skirt, in my underwear playing with me. it was awesome. there were so many people there, but we were both so drunk i didn't care. so i like it more out in public-public. not like under a table or anything like that.

to answer your next question..... i actually don't wear underwear alot. but i think i only didn't wear them with a short skirt one time, and that was only because i was just going over to my bf's. i don't think i could ever do that i public. as for my man going commando, eh..... it doesn't really do anything for me. doesn't turn me off, but it just doesn't turn me on. actually i probably wouldn't notice.

Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    either one.... and when i say public i don't mean so much a movie theater, but out in the open. like i remember this one time (actually like 2 months ago) me and my bf were at a huge party at my friends house. some of us were standing/sitting around in a circle just talking. and i was wearing this denim mini skirt. all the sudden i have a hand going up my skirt, in my underwear playing with me. it was awesome. there were so many people there, but we were both so drunk i didn't care. so i like it more out in public-public. not like under a table or anything like that.

to answer your next question..... i actually don't wear underwear alot. but i think i only didn't wear them with a short skirt one time, and that was only because i was just going over to my bf's. i don't think i could ever do that i public. as for my man going commando, eh..... it doesn't really do anything for me. doesn't turn me off, but it just doesn't turn me on. actually i probably wouldn't notice.

Well again thanks for a truthful reply.This is my first time in an open forum like this and I must say what a learning experience.It has always amazed me how each girl has own way of being HERSELF.I would have to say that is the fun part of getting to know someone you are intimate with. I am in a relationship now that has been such a learning oppurtunity and as I read the comments in this Forum it opens my eyes to even more ideas and I must say it has been a cool experience..