+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She won't kiss in public

She won't kiss in public

Well she will and she won't kiss in public. She will in places like a mall or places where there souldn't be people she doesn't know. She won't kiss at school because if we get caught our parents will be notified, and she won't kiss near or outside school because she doesn't want people she "knows" to see her. So how can I get her to overcome this public fear?

It sucks. Just keep giving her kisses on the cheeks and she'll come around. I had the same problem with BOTH my exes. But try not to let it bother you in the meantime.

Well, I won't let my boyfriend kiss me at school. A kiss is a private and intimate moment and it won't be intamate if 50 of my friends are staring at us.
    Besides, nobody wants to see us sucking face! I've had people come and complain to me about the few times that I have kissed him in public. Also, if you're in private area, you can go into make-out mode...

So, I think you should respect your girlfriend's choice to keep it simple at school. If you choose to try to force her to kiss you when she doesn't want to kiss... well that just proves that you don't really like her for who she is and you just want her for "benfits". If you truly like or even love her- you'll respect her desicions....

Well, Stolen, that all depends. A quick peck on the lips I don't see as a bad thing, but I wouldn't really 'suck face' in public either. Unless it's an acceptable place/moment. A party, a farewell at the airport (for a long trip), etc. But I don't think a quick peck on the lips shouldn't be shunned in public.
    If you choose to try to force her to kiss you when she doesn't want to kiss... well that just proves that you don't really like her for who she is and you just want her for "benfits".
    I completely disagree. The two are COMPLETELY independant. Someone can love someone and STILL crave more attention. It happens all the time.
    If you truly like or even love her- you'll respect her desicions....
    I don't see why everyone always talks about respecting HER decisions and who SHE is. If this is the case, can't you see it as her not really respecting YOU since you are more of a public display of affection kind of person? Doesn't it also mean that she could also choose to respect YOU and how YOU feel and at least TRY to give you a kiss now and then?

Respect is a two way street. I don't see why she couldn't at least meet you HALFWAY after time (a kiss here and there, but maybe not all the time at first). Maybe after time she'll find that public kisses aren't as bad as she originally thought but now she just needs time to come around. And don't expect the first public kisses to be in school. Expect them to be in a place where there are people she DOESN"T know and see every day like a theme park or movie theatre or something.

Alexi

Ok, well, I don't see anything wrong with a peck on the lips or something... That doesn't bother me. And maybe you're right with the respect thing... but I think that if she's not ready, he should press it. If SHE was ready and HE wasn't- then SHE should respect HIM... ya see what I mean? Like the person who isn't ready for something needs more cooperation than the one who is... And if she never wants to kiss in public... it's just something that he needs to accept and I think that if the tables were turned, she'd need to get over it too... It's not just respecting the GIRL'S needs... but just the person who is more vunerable... no, that's not the right word... I can't think of a better word... I hope I haven't confused you...

I know exactly what you mean. And was gonna post it here but you beat me to it. I believe maybe the word you're looking for is "conservative". You always have to respect the wants of the more "conservative" one. I guess in most cases it tends to be the girl, however I still say they should respect you and at least try something for you. Especially if it's such a small thing like kissing in public.

Alexi

conservative... that's a perfect word! lol!! Thanks, sfalexi! Well, if it's just a peck on the cheek or a peck on the lips that she's avoiding.. then yes, I think she should give in at least once or twice.

She is ready she is just stubborn. She told me that. Oh, and she will kiss in school if it is in a empty hallway. I need to know a method to get her unstubborn. Help me!

making her less stubborn... Is that possible?
    Have you tried talk to her about it? Maybe she doesn't want people to see you kissing... It might just be that it makes her uncomfortable and if you find out what factors make her uncomfortable... you can either make it more confortable or keep away from what wierds her out. But, I can't tell you what could get her to kiss you, but she can. Talk to your girlfriend.

This girl obviously doesnt feel comfertable with kissing in public, so why is that a problem? in my opinion theres nothing worse that walking down the street and seeing to people sucking each others face. I belive its something to be done in private, kissing's not a public display, its a intimate gesture between to people, so hopefully you'll come round to that fact. Good luck!
    Craig Parker's forum, come on and join!
    http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/craigparkerforum////////////////index.cgi

in my opinion theres nothing worse that walking down the street and seeing to people sucking each others face.
    I agree. But a peck on the lips showing that you appreciate that other person isn't bad at all. I think it's rather 'sweet' seeing two people give each other a peck on the lips for no reason. Shows that they care.

Alexi

I agree. A peck on the lips is about as far as I'd go in public... (which isn't very far at all...) but, yeah.. it's sweet

*Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes.*
    *There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.*
    -Henry Kissinger

-Tania

I love kissin' in publics.. It feels different to when you're doin' it in Private..
    Also.. I would love to kiss in the pourin' rain once in my life too..
    Sorry.. I have weird dreams.. Hehehehee..

hi there!
    your gf is so shy.she doesn't want anyone to see her kissing.i think it's difficult for you to change her shyness.you should respect her choice.

do you agree with me?
    New website launches to help single guys and gals everywhere.

[URL="http://www.getpickuplines.com"][/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast