+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best kind of good-will missions in Iraq

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

The best kind of good-will missions in Iraq

have got to just be random things like this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0eGDGk8SUk"]YouTube - Iraq Party Boy[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSVzAAV3rT8"]YouTube - Iraq Party Boy 2007[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH9hSWggPLg"]YouTube - Iraq Party Boy 2007[/ame]

Oh my rofl cute. I would be afraid to do that.

Oh it meant nothing to ya', cos' you were so "popular". DM do you recall? Your house was very small... with woodcip on the wall, when I come around to call, you didn't notice me at all!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Nice ones. Thats how they get killed, running without helmets and playing american football in the orange zone, which has actually happened. They were very surprised after the bullets came "Why no-one told us???". An enemy should tell you when he is going to attack you? Smart people.

I see many people thinking that missions there are fun, and many people there that take it as a computer game, shooting people and listening to some violent music.
    Last edited by boobaa; 27-07-08 at 07:24 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    I thought it was funny. However, that guy probably was intimidated by the soldiers... probably thought he was going to get killed or the shit kicked out of him.

anachronistic Guest
    If I ever get drafted, and I die on the battle field, I want to die to that music. I will die dancing and firing my gun off like that guy from scarface.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Nice ones. Thats how they get killed, running without helmets and playing american football in the orange zone, which has actually happened. They were very surprised after the bullets came "Why no-one told us???". An enemy should tell you when he is going to attack you? Smart people.

I see many people thinking that missions there are fun, and many people there that take it as a computer game, shooting people and listening to some violent music.
    Look boobaa, what they did didn't seem extraordinarily dangerous, in the first 2 videos they were clearly far away from any urban area and they just did a little dance with some locals for like 5 seconds and jumped back in the car

First, the video was just meant to be light hearted. You remind me of people on other sites who complain every time they see troops doing something that appears to be fun, saying "look at our tax dollars hard at work" and "this is a war, it isn't suppossed to be fun." It's called stress relief

Secondly, the enemy is just a bunch of murderers, you legitimize them too much. People who walk around US troops in the daytime, acting like they are just a regular joe, and then killing them at night is how murderers act

You, like Fras and Indi, like to mention that you think US troops are a bunch of babykillers and rapists, yet the second a positive video comes out you have to criticize it. You guys are just anti-American. Luckily smart Americans don't see it the way you do They just don't vocalize their ideas (I have to do it for them), but there is going to be backlash because of people like you
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 27-07-08 at 07:52 AM.

Your videos remind me of this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJGyfvoJz64&feature=related"]YouTube - Israeli Solder Entertains Kids at Border[/ame]

But this is my favorite:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0TJa67Y78I"]YouTube - Korean soldiers breakdancing[/ame]

Tone Guest
    Hmm seems pre-planned to me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah but it was still a random thing to do

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is another good one, old but good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPaRQ1BYjzU[/ame]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    You, like Fras and Indi, like to mention that you think US troops are a bunch of babykillers and rapists, yet the second a positive video comes out you have to criticize it. You guys are just anti-American. Luckily smart Americans don't see it the way you do They just don't vocalize their ideas (I have to do it for them), but there is going to be backlash because of people like you

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Look boobaa, what they did didn't seem extraordinarily dangerous, in the first 2 videos they were clearly far away from any urban area and they just did a little dance with some locals for like 5 seconds and jumped back in the car

First, the video was just meant to be light hearted. You remind me of people on other sites who complain every time they see troops doing something that appears to be fun, saying "look at our tax dollars hard at work" and "this is a war, it isn't suppossed to be fun." It's called stress relief

Secondly, the enemy is just a bunch of murderers, you legitimize them too much. People who walk around US troops in the daytime, acting like they are just a regular joe, and then killing them at night is how murderers act

Boobaa's comment wasn't anti-American, you nincompoop! How dare you make such accusations and point fingers at other members.

These videos, which actually turned out to be kind of funny, could have turned out a lot worse - that's Boobaa's point.

And smart Americans not vocalizing their ideas... you can't take credit for something you don't own up to you know.

Do you know why people don't support the war? Because the government is doing a crappy job. We've got a monkey running the office, and good-looking political monkeys campaigning to run the office. We'll see what happens in the future. If we get someone to run the government who actually knows what they are doing, and the pros outweigh the cons, people aren't going to be pissed off about their taxdollars being wasted on stupid things. Of course there is a whole array of ignorant bastards, but who gives a **** what they think.

Sometimes I wonder why the American people don't have the balls to overthrow that son of a bitch.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 27-07-08 at 10:25 AM.

Wing, reread DM's post; you misread it. And anyway, Boobaa is patently anti-American (more specifically, anti-US), he's made it known in almost every post of his regarding the US.
    Last edited by Aegis; 27-07-08 at 10:33 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Wing, reread DM's post; you misread it. And anyway, Boobaa is patently anti-American, he's made it known in countless posts.
    I didn't misread it; I am making another point.

And even if Boobaa is a self proclaimed anti-American, that doesn't mean every comment he makes about American things is going to be anti-American.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast