+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Decided Not to Date Her

Decided Not to Date Her

Ok, so something interesting I found is that its best to stay away from girls who wont let you reschedule dates. I wasn't feeling comfortable meeting with Girl A (myyearbook.com) who I met online and talked with online. I think she's mad so I think its best for me just to stay away. Girl B will talk to me until I feel comfortable meeting in person. I also met Girl B online (facebook). I think I'm going to stick with Girl B. Thanks for listening.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Have you tried meeting a girl in real life?

Yeah, but it usually doesn't work out. I'm a weird one. I've been meeting girls online and dating them in real life for 5 or 6 years now. And every now and then I meet someone in real life who has a lot of baggage. My ex for example is one that I met in real life and had a 6 month relationship with. She ended up having so much baggage so that's why I'm fearful of that. I have a weird way of doing things.
    Last edited by Raze; 27-07-09 at 08:48 PM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

online is great but its better in real

Quote Originally Posted by Chriso View Post
    online is great but its better in real
    Debatable. It actually takes a lot of courage for me to meet girls I met online blindly.