+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Last chance for a first impression

Last chance for a first impression

Hey guys, I gotta problem. I have been madly in love with one of my friends for a few years now and we havent seen eachother in about a year. The last time we saw eachother it ended with the good old "lets be friends" kinda thing but she said things could change.

Well when this date happened I was pretty much a bum. Worked at a fast food joint, wore stupid clothes all the time, never really cared about personal appearance at all. My life wasnt really going anywhere and I wasnt really helping it along any. I think these things may be the reason there was never anything more between us.

Well I have completely changed in the last year. I am the complete opposite of the things above now. People are amazed how I have gotten my life together and have changed my appearance for the better.

Now back to the question. We are going to go out together for the first time in about a year, So how can I show her that I am not the same person and that I am finally trying to make something of myself? Cause really I am doing it for her.
    Feel free to AIM me, Im the most bored man on earth.

Q: What was the pirates favorite movie?
    A: ARRRRRRRRMAGEDDON!

hey my bf told me a joke kinda like your pirate movie joke earlier...

him: hey have you heard about that new pirate movie?
    me: no really?
    him: yeah, it's rated aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

anyway i don't think it's too late. now you're all together and all that, hell even if she doesn't like it i'm sure someone will. so you go.

have fun mate but dont get your hopes a bit too high....remember if u can change so can she..

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Tone Guest
    If you've changed that much she'll be able to tell just from hanging out with you for a bit. I would say call her up and just ask her if she's interested in gettin some food or coffee or somethin - just to catch up. If you can get her to hang out with you, you'll have your chance for her to see the "new you". And you said last time you guys talked you said you would be friends, so shouldn't be ackward or anything when you ask her to hang out.

Good luck~

oh yeah, forgot the last chance part of the story. She is moving away in about a month. Not really far away but enough to make it hard to see eachother all the time
    Feel free to AIM me, Im the most bored man on earth.

Q: What was the pirates favorite movie?
    A: ARRRRRRRRMAGEDDON!