with all the pains,problems,stress,and inperfections in the world.. with so much evil,hate,darkness,and every other word in the dictionary used to exeplyfy the word bad the only thing that seems to keep me going everyday is the thought,the dream,the wish,the hope of being with you becuase even though my life feels hard looking at you numbs my pain for every second im with you i feel like i lose days,month,years of the pain i have gone through in my life. ive always felt soo...alone. like no one is really there with me in the world except you. but you cant see it.or can you? and if you can see me..why not be with me? i never calamed to be the best man in the world. never said i was the best looking best dressing. but i know that if you could only feel what i feel for you then you would know. know that the only thing i whenever your feeling down and whenever im feeling down all we have to do is think of one another to ease the pain. but what if you dont need me in life.. but if you dont need me why do i need you? why do i feel like your the missing part in the crazy puzzle we call life? and if you are not what i am missing what is it? what will fill this void in stomach? i dont know. no one nos. we only guess,try. and my best bet is you. i cant promise any to you but i promise everything im saying about you is true. for years i thought life with a pointless existenes.. live then die...living to die. then i meet you.. in doing nothing at all but being in my life. you have done the biggest thing to it. you gave my life purpose. i need more affection than you know. can you be there for me? every girl i ever met i feel everyone of them had something i noticed in them. that brought me to you. they all were little pieaces to a big puzzle...but i think i solved this puzzle and the picture is you.