+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my ex-boyfriend kissed me...

my ex-boyfriend kissed me...

he dump me two years ago and he wanted we were only friends.at first I couldn't bear it and regret.we met sometimes as friends. I tried to get him back but he claimed he had wanted to be a single and didn't want to be in any relationship with anybody so I stopped to contact with him.after some time I calmed down and I was ready to be his friend.then I met him accidentally on the street-he proposed me to meet him.it was two months ago.that meeting was really friendly but at the end... he used to kissed me goodbye and he did it but not as usual-on the cheek-friendly but this time he kissed me on the mouth.I was surprised but I didn't asked him what did it mean...after a month from this event he invited me to his flat on the weekend.I was fear and confused but I went there. it was nice weekend but he didn't anything what could explain that kiss.I can't asked him about that and I don't know what was that for...? have you ever situation similar to mine? please HELP

Maybe he was just being friendly. Like more friendly. I dunno, if he likes you again and wants to get back with you, he'll make more hints.

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Maybe he was just being friendly. Like more friendly. I dunno, if he likes you again and wants to get back with you, he'll make more hints.
    But... after he dump me, he never kissed me like that... always only on the cheek...till that evening...

i agree with Skye. i really have no clue why he owuld hold out for two years to then kiss you and then go back to normal. Men are so confusing sometimes! haha..... i know that comment is going to get me in trouble. but anyways, no one but this guy knows why he did it. but as skye said, if he does want something more he will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    i agree with Skye. i really have no clue why he owuld hold out for two years to then kiss you and then go back to normal. Men are so confusing sometimes! haha..... i know that comment is going to get me in trouble. but anyways, no one but this guy knows why he did it. but as skye said, if he does want something more he will let you know.
    i wonder if his invitation wasn't some hint as sky said...
    he has never invite me to his flat since our parting - he lives in the other city.
    till that time...maybe he feels i don't want him back any more or he feels he want me back...

Yeah maybe. See how it goes over the next few weeks. I mean he's already made the hint by kissing you in the lips and inviting you over to his flat after you guys have broken up. Maybe he misses you and wants to have another chance, or I might be completely wrong and he just wants to stay good friends and that he wants you to be used to being friends and all. I don't know. You'll just have to wait and see...

Yeah maybe. See how it goes over the next few weeks. I mean he's already made the hint by kissing you in the lips and inviting you over to his flat after you guys have broken up. Maybe he misses you and wants to have another chance, or I might be completely wrong and he just wants to stay good friends and that he wants you to be used to being friends and all. I don't know. You'll just have to wait and see...
    all possibilities are possible but we weren't such a good couple to be friends after that. sometimes we didn't get on each other at all. i think that our relationship now is very good and even better than when we were a couple but i don't know if it is only a friendship....

As I've said before, just be patient and hope for the best.. whatever that might be for you.

Prob mixed feelings. He may of wanted to get back but month later his feelings changed. That prob explain why he didn't do anything. But meh just throwing my 2 P (LOL) in.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Or maybe he was testing the waters and seeing how she reacts...
    Men can play games too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenrick285
    Or maybe he was testing the waters and seeing how she reacts...
    Men can play games too!
    I don't like it.

Course no one likes it. Let's just see and wish for the best eh?

Course no one likes it. Let's just see and wish for the best eh?
    i'm not sure if there is any reason to wish best...
    lately i asked him if he meet me some day during weekend,but he regret-he said that he would have an exam at work on monday, but today he said that the exam was delayed - i think he had free weekend but didn't tell me that.so i asked about next weekend,but he said that he is "very very busy that weekend" - i didn't ask what he is going to do but... i'm worry... if he really is interested in me?

Uh.. don't chase him.

Let him chase you. He's the first one to start it. If he continues to chase you and make more obvious hints, then yeah, he is interested.

Other than that, don't chase him around. Play it hard to get but not too hard because he might not actually want to get back with you.

Or you can just knock on his door naked.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast