+ Follow This Topic

Thread: controlling guy

controlling guy

Ok so this guy is confusing the hell out of me he's so controlling of me and always asks who I'm seeing or dating baring in mind he has a gf he's 27 I'm 18 and he has a gf of a few years he get jealous and really mad when he sees me flirting with other guys or talking to other guys when I'm single ... He rings me often or texts asks me to see him and I have in the past but he always wants to kiss or wants more, I've told him were just friends and he put the phone down he seemed mad I'm just so confused I'm single he's not he had a gf their serious, i feel ****ing guilty talking to other guys this guy has the same friends as me too so it's not like I can cut contact with him easily he even gave me a list with several things on why we couldnt be together silly things like id have to move out my sex drive is too high etc so im not exactly sure what i am to him or what he even wants

LOL... what you are to him is young and easily controllable.

What he doesn't see coming... is that you're clear of vision and you see him coming. Cut and run, sister. Cut and run.

He's not YOUR boyfriend, he's not your husband. Why not tell him to f.u.c.k. right off. it's none of his bloody business. What does he want? Who cares. The guy is a dick.

Just tell his GF that he acts like you are his GF and won't leave you alone.

- - - Updated - - -

tbh I don't recall be such a wimpass when I was 18. For sure I would have told him to go f uck himself. Grow a set girl!

Thanks, can't all be as hard faced as you can we though :/ came for advice not to be insulted

I'm not insulting you I'm telling you to stand up for yourself....have some self worth! If you let guys treat you like this you will end up in abusive relationships and miserable. I'm giving you some tough love here, just like your mother would.

If he'll flirt with you while he has a girlfriend, he would flirt with other girls if YOU were his girlfriend. What I see here are tell-tale signs of an abusive relationship. Cut him off before you get too emotionally invested. Tell his girlfriend because if it were the other way around, you'd probably wanna know that your boyfriend was doing that!