+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Isn't it arrogant to assume or believe that a girl smiling in one's direction means

Isn't it arrogant to assume or believe that a girl smiling in one's direction means

that she is checking one out?

It's like I always say: Assume the worst. It's better to be too modest than arrogant.

Depends on the situation.

I smile at heaps of people. Male, female, old, young.... All it means is that I'm friendly.

It's certainly not an indication that I'm interested in anyone.

^Yup. It must be tough for girls to be friendly without guys misinterpreting and whatnot.

As for myself, I stated my little dictum earlier in the thread and which bears repeating: Always assume the worst.

I couldn't be anything but incredulous if a friend told me a girl was checking me out. I have absolutely no reason to believe that would be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ^Yup. It must be tough for girls to be friendly without guys misinterpreting and whatnot.

As for myself, I stated my little dictum earlier in the thread and which bears repeating: Always assume the worst.

I couldn't be anything but incredulous if a friend told me a girl was checking me out. I have absolutely no reason to believe that would be true.
    It depends on the situation bro. You cannot take it at face value no, but if you eye her up and she smiles while obviously knowing you just eyed her, it is obvious. You have to be able to read why she smiles in the first place. A plain smile while you just look at her is friendly. But if she stares to long then something is up. Unless dat crazy hoe got a staring prob.

Nah. If she really likes you she will figure a way to get you alone and then rip your clothes off.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Nah. If she really likes you she will figure a way to get you alone and then rip your clothes off.
    True, but usually girls have this built in slut meter due to society. Since they are little girls they are told to not be a slut or whore and what they can and cannot do. If you want her to rip your clothes off you need to comfort and let her know she isn't a slut or whore and that it is okay. That will bring her slut meter down and she will be tricked into thinking she is doing something normal and beneficial towards her own will. It also helps if you don't try to soil her rep.