+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He broke up with me.

He broke up with me.

He broke up with me last night, and it hurt like hell. I was crying and begging him not to, but he refused to listen. I asked for the reason he was doing this, and he said that I showed him attitude.
    I was devastated, I never knew about that. We'd nearly broken up thrice, but all three times we patched back with each other.
    And there are some problems at school. Many of the older girls seem to hate me, they're spreading rumors about me. They're all his friends. The 'queen bee' of the group, is his good friend.
    Once, I had gotten into an argument with them, and he wanted to settle the problem, but the principal saw, and kept insisting he was going to start a fight. It was all because of me.
    I didn't realise I was giving him so much stress and unhappiness.
    When we broke up though, we both cried.
    He told me the days spent with me were the best, and that he had once loved me from the bottom of his heart.

Its very obvious he still likes, if not, loves me.
    But if he does love me, why is he doing this? I see him everyday in school, and that makes it hard for me to forget him. Today he walked past my classroom when I wasn't there. I think he wanted to see me. But I wasn't in the class at that time. Because his class is on the third level, and seniors seldom come to the first level (where my class is), I have a good reason to think he came by to see me.

I'm thirteen, he's fifteen.
    I would really really appreciate advice. Do you think I still can get back with him?

I think you need to get back in those textbooks and stop worrying with boys. Now, I'll be calling the kettle black here cuz I had my first boyfriend at 14. But, from my experiences of growing up and getting into those forms of things at such a young age, it became a regret for me. Sooner or later you will start making them your priorities and saying **** school and etc. Im sure you, nor your mother, would want that. You need to just forget about this boy, as hard as it may be. Focus on your school work and less on this guy and his supposed friends. Im sure this is not what you wanted to hear, but it is what you needed to. Take this from a teenage mom.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Uh, do you really want to be involved with someone who breaks up with you for "Showing Attitude"??

Look, you're allowed to have opinions, feelings, and views that do not match with someone you're dating. If they dump you because of that, that's their failing, not yours.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."