I have been dating my guy for 7 months now. Since the day we met we hav pretty much been inseperable. We talk every day and I care for him deeply. He tells me he loves me and I have even met his parents and most of his friends. However---he insists that although we are seeing eachother exclusively, he does not want to call me his girlfriend and when I have asked him he says he doesnt really know why. It just really confuses me because on the surface everything seems so great. He has even expressed to me that he can see us getting married down the road and having kids etc. He also had not introduced any other girls to his parents in like 10 years---and introduced me to them and I have now met them several times. He never hesitates to tell me he loves me. All his friends know we are dating. Yet, when I am introduced to people or in conversation he never refers to me as his girlfriend. At first it was hard for me to accept but I have gotten used to it by now. I guess I am just looking for some male perspective on WHY he is like this. I appreciate any wisdom you can give me and also advice for how to proceed. lol