+ Follow This Topic

Thread: OMFG - I am high at work!

OMFG - I am high at work!

I was told about 3 years ago, when i was introduced to clove cigarrettes, that they would make me get high - but these cigs are sold over the counter and are legal. Well I smoked them then and never got high - they are really expensive cigs so I hardly ever smoked them. Well last night i had a bad night and I wanted a smoke (i quit about a week ago, maybe 2 weeks, idk) and when i got to the store i saw the cloves... so I bought a pack - the price did not matter to me because i do not plan on smoking any more than 1 pack... Well today, just now, on my hour lunh break I smoked like 8 of them driving around singing at the top of my lungs to Staind... When I get out of the truck I felt really good when I started walking. Then when I just now went to the restroom I noticed my eyes are bloodshot red. And I started to think back... to my pot head days... and I remember feeling like this...

So yeah... I am high at work. LMAO

Does anyone else get high on clove cigs ?

P.S. if my boss says anything all I have to say is that it was cloves and show her the pack. hehe - cloves are legal, btw - so I wont get into trouble - I might be asked not to smoke them at or before work again tho. hehe

I LOVE CLOVES!!! I think I am gonna start smoking them like crazy now.

cloves have fiberglass in them. They cut your lungs open and allow a lot more nicotine into your system than standard cigs do. Smoking 8 of them? You're on a real nice nicotine buzz. They taste really good, but they are so bad for you.

yeah it was just a good buzz - its gone now it was nice while it lasted tho. hehe