+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need Super Big Advice

I Need Super Big Advice

Hey guys, me and my ex girlfriend broke up around 2 weeks ago. I absolutly loved this girl, so I did as much as I could without being annoying to try to get her back.
    The reason for our break up was because of alcohol beacuase I get very stubborn when I drink and she didnt like it. We got in an argument one night drinking and she dumped me the next day. Like i said, i tryed my hardest to get her back. Even the main thing, to quit drinking. I loved this girl. But she said to not quit, and continue having a good time at parties.
    Well for the past 2 weeks, we've both been at the same parties. I had stressed myself out having to watch guys hit on her. And throughout the past 2 weeks she told me things like, "We're never getting back together", "Quit trying", "I wouldnt care if you got with anyone", "I can do whatever i want", and many more things along those lines.
    This past weekend i went to a party in another town. One which she did not attend and knew i was going to. Before I went to the party I bought her a braclet and gotten her name engraved into it. I had all intentions and still wanting this girl after the party or I wouldnt of bought her that to show i still cared for her.
    Before the party ended, one of my old friends was there, and all I did was give her a kiss good bye. The kiss was not intamate at all. And yesterday my ex girlfriend found out and got really really mad and told me to never talk to her again. She wrote things on facebook to my friend, and wrote comments on her facebook like "Cant trust a guy".
    Im so confused because it was just a goddbye kiss, and if she actually wanted me back the whole time and actually cared if i got with anyone like she said she didnt care, why would she be telling me things like that for the past 2 weeks. And i didnt even get with anyone really.
    Leave your comments and suggestions guys.
    Thanks alot

And also, i bet 95 % of guys after a break up with their ex girlfriend telling them things like that would of been like, "man, im goin to this party and looking for some fun. i dont have a chance with my girlfriend anyways?" But i didn't. i wanted her. and i didnt have intentions on getting with noone. thats why i bought her that braclet an hour before the party began.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Her response is a good sign. If you want to get her back, the best thing you can do is pretend you've gotten over her and are moving on. Even suggest you might go on a date with the girl you kissed. DON'T give her that bracelet, for god's sake.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol! That response was completely unexpected, charlieboy!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanks alot charlieboy. I'll try that. And i'll keep the braclet, maybe my next girlfriend will have the same name lmfao. jk. Could anyone else add to that or have their own suggestion?

And if anyone knows why she said, that she didnt care if i got with anyone, why would she say that if she actual cared and didnt mean it? thats the big question that confuses me. thanks a bunch guys

People will always say things they don't mean - they front, it's a somewhat defence mechanism.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!