+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he jealous , please give me advice ?

Is he jealous , please give me advice ?

So i have been having really difficult time with a guy and i need advice is he jealous or at least what does his actions show .Here is what happens all the time usually when he is around we have knows each other for over 11 months never before that.So when we met he had a girlfriend , we are 17teen year old when we met he had a girlfriend but we had to sit together because the teacher said so , and after 4 weeks we have not talked to each other ever before that 4 weeks after we met he broke up with her , started pushing his leg under mine so my leg stayed on his , he started making jokes laugh with me but then i got a boyfriend , and suddenly from jokes it went bad i was talking to my boyfriend on the phone and the guy i am talking about suddenly was like send greeting to your boyfriend i was like huh , the same day my boyfriend was going to come to my school so he can go out with me somewhere , so after school that guy who i am talking about started walking really fast so he can get on the same bus as me , he never before came to my bus stop and the day my boyfriend was coming he came and sat right behind me and my boyfriend we were standing , he sat behind us i kissed my boyfriend once and the guy started yelling on his phone then a second time and he was standing up because he saw that my bus was coming he was really mad, and soon he send a request to my boyfriend in facebook to be friends and he started talking to my boyfriend every single day and kept asking how he is and stuff i was shocked , i broke up with my boyfriend because my boyfriend started being really jealous they even wanted to fight , one day the guy got in a bus with a friend of mine he asked her do i like him she told him that it’s not his business and he asked again she repeated the same he got angry started yelling at her throwing his hands around , and when i asked him he lied that she went to him and asked him if he knows that i like him he said yes and she said by his words ‘‘i was hoping that something was going to happen between you two’’ , he couldn’t even lie properly to me when she hates him soo much and she could never go to him.
    He stopped talking to me after me getting boyfriend , after i broke up with my boyfriend it was the same as before , i started talking to my friend which are mostly boys in school , once i was talking with my friend just talking explaining maths to my friend and he came and started hitting my friend with fists and getting angry for nothing just came and started acting angry , then the next day my friend was close to me he did not even felt it it was accidently close to my face and the guy was not in the classroom he was next to the door my friend said in a joke wait until i get you home alone we joke around like this usually , the guy came into the room angry and kicked my friend in the ass really hard.Then once at the bus station i was with other friend of mine we were talking normally we were close faces but accidently he came behind my friend grabbed his head and pushed it down toward me really hard my friends neck was not okay after it , the friends of the guy started cheering him , then one day with other friend of mine i was just listening to some joke infront of the bus the guy got off the bus and me and my friend there wasn’t distance between us because i was standing infront of my friend face to face but not close there wasn’t a big gap between us at all , so he came off the bus and suddenly pushed my friend back and almost stepped on my friend legs he came between us he could have walked on the other side but noo he needed to come between us and whenever i talk to a guy or a friend of mine he comes starts hitting him or separating me from my friend but does not talk to me at all.
    Like once i went to the mall with friends i wrote it on facebook i was with 3 boys around 21-22 we were waiting for my cousin and going to cinema , then i saw him at the same time at the same place where i was , i only wrote to my cousin at what time to be there so he came and i saw him , he was with 4 friends of his and he showed me to them he couldn’t act but he got angry the thing is when a guy is next to me , he get’s really agressive , and noo he was never agressive toward me , he is quite the opposite ,i am the only person he acts nicely to , we stopped talking after the thing with my ex on the bus stop he stopped talking to me making jokes and everything else acting like everything was my fault , he can’t lie to me and won’t hurt me he takes his anger on my guy friends always.
    Then when someone asks him do you like her he says noo she is some metal girl such stuff , he even wrote to my ex while me and my ex were still friends he wrote to my ex that he should tell me to stop talking that i like him because i am annoying everyone else , i told my ex to tell him that i have boyfriend and that i am not talking about him and the guy said i should send greeting to my new boyfriend , then i told my ex to tell him thank you and the guy went offline , i mean which normal guy would write to the girls boyfriend ?! and the first time he send greeting to my now ex he destroyed my relationship with him, and he was thinking i had a boyfriend and was looking for him but i lied that i had.So many things happened and still nothing i just wonder what it is please give me advice I just do not understand this guy at all.
    Last edited by kiki65655; 22-07-11 at 03:38 AM.

Yes: he's jealous that you neglected the use of paragraphs in your Opening post.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes: he's jealous that you neglected the use of paragraphs in your Opening post.
    there are now happy rude guy ?

No... because there still are no paragraphs.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion