+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite place to travel?

Favorite place to travel?

Where is your favorite place to travel?

Think big,

Sara

Greeceeeee

I would like to say HongKong is my favorite place to go ~~~~~~~~fancy ~~~~~`

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the US is the most beautiful country in the world. We have the best national parks in the world, and it is my favorite place to travel. That being said,

Europe has the most interesting cities.

The middle east has the best people.
    Last edited by vashti; 31-07-06 at 11:10 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Las Vegas or Bust
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I was surprised, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think the US is the most beautiful country in the world. We have the best national parks in the world, and it is my favorite place to travel. That being said,

Europe has the most interesting cities.

Is this a joke?
    Middle east has the best people??? You're probably one of them, it's the only reason to say that.
    I would rather go to hell than to US. What's so beautiful in a country with no history and no identity?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristi
    Is this a joke?
    Middle east has the best people??? You're probably one of them, it's the only reason to say that.
    I would rather go to hell than to US. What's so beautiful in a country with no history and no identity?
    Haha - this coming from a girl living in Romania... and no, I am not middle eastern, but they are quite a bit more likeable than you are portraying yourself to be.

Haha - this coming from a girl living in Romania... and no, I am not middle eastern, but they are quite a bit more likeable than you are portraying yourself to be.
    I am a guy. Is it so funny that i'm romanian?

Is this a joke?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am a guy. Is it so funny that i'm romanian?
    No, its funny coming from a guy living in a country that is the size of just one of our states. To ask what is beautiful about our country is the equivelent of asking what is beautiful about Europe in its entirety.

For the record, in the US, your screen name is usually considered feminine, and that is why I thought you were a girl. Actually, I have a sister named Christy.

America, the Beautiful (and these are just the desert areas), and I hope you enjoy Hell

Saguaro National Park

Arches Natinal Park

Canyonlands National Park

Bryce National Park

Sedona, Az.
    [/quote]
    Last edited by vashti; 04-08-06 at 12:15 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's so beautiful in a country with no history and no identity?
    I could bet you more people in the world know more about the history and are familiar with the identity of the United States than they are of Romania.

Think about that as you get off your high horse.

Oh, and here's a fitting example of beauty straight out of Philadelphia.

Fitting I would think.

Last edited by Junket; 04-08-06 at 02:10 PM.

These canyons and deserts suck. Anyway, I am sure there are many beautiful landscapes in US, but there is no american culture apart from native american ones. That "love" monument is the ultimate kitsch.
    I am too lazy to post now pictures from Greece to Norway to prove you Europe is way more beautiful than US. My favourite sights are ancient and medieval monuments though, unique in Europe.
    Anyway here's a standard sight in Romania:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

These canyons and deserts suck. Anyway, I am sure there are many beautiful landscapes in US, but there is no american culture apart from native american ones.
    Where do you base your sentiment? Have you been here for any length of time? Studied our history?

Do you know what I think of Romania? I think it's a bunch of people who live in filth and most the women are mail-order brides. But do you know what? I haven't been there so I acknowledge I don’t have a clue what the **** I'm talking about.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    These canyons and deserts suck. Anyway, I am sure there are many beautiful landscapes in US, but there is no american culture apart from native american ones. That "love" monument is the ultimate kitsch.
    I am too lazy to post now pictures from Greece to Norway to prove you Europe is way more beautiful than US. My favourite sights are ancient and medieval monuments though, unique in Europe.
    Anyway here's a standard sight in Romania:
    The canyons and deserts suck? Haha! I suppose there are better ones in Europe?

By the way, Norway and Greece are not Romania, and ancient monuments are all over the middle east, and as such, are not unique to Europe. Anyway, I value people over monuments, so who cares about European monuments?
    Last edited by vashti; 04-08-06 at 10:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast