+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Inexperienced and need help

Inexperienced and need help

I have never given oral but i have recieve. i want to give but i am afraid of doing something wrong or stupid. i need advice. can anyone help me?

i am assuming you are female from your username and also assuming you have a b/f and not a g/f - so... just stick it in your mouth, suck on it, and move it in and out of your mouth - eventually he will spurt - but dont jerk back or anything - just keep going - suck harder and move it in and out faster as he does this and while your sucking just swallow it all like your thristy as hell. He will stop you shortly after this... And then he will be like "holy ****ing shit !"

okay..that helps...can anyone else tell me what it taste like...that is a big concern of mine. i have heard its nasty.

it depends on the guy. Some people are sour, some are sweet - some are like me and a bitter sweet.

From what I have heard its not the taste that gets to the women - its the feel of it. Just the feel of it made my ex gag and throw up - she said it felt like I spit a lougie in her mouth... ...

wow...that makes me want to not do it now. but i feel bad b/c he eats me but i wont go down on him yet. should i feel bad about this or is it normal? he says not to worry about it but i still do. i dont know if he is just saying it b/c he doesnt want me to feel bad even though he really wants me to do it.

Taste while different among men, can be effected by what he eats (true fact). If he eats a lot of fruits, it will taste kinda like that. If he eats a lot of fish..well it will be salty lol.

Like they said its not the taste, its just feels weird, its very warm. Thats what my ex said.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

To be honest girl it about making your guy happy. I totally love him and want to make him happy the taste isnt the greatest but it for your man. He does things that you enjoy do things to enjoy for him. Also if you start dont stop or it will hurt him. I was nevous to be honest to do that to him but i did it in time.

thanks. you have all been of great help. i am feeling much more comfortable about doing it now. and i am sure if my guy knew how much you have helped me he would love you all to pieces.

The one thing you have to remember is to look like you're really enjoying yourself. Personally, that's not a problem because I think it can be just as fulfilling for you to give pleasure as it is to receive it. But it's going to make your guy very happy if you are really into it. Don't worry about the taste.. it's really not bad.. just have fun and do what feels natural.
    I am sure you will be able to tell by his reaction if you're on the right track.. good luck
    ~elli

cool thanks. got another question though... i am not sure about the whole swallowing thing so how can you tell when a guy is about to cum? there have been several times when i was givin him a hj and i would think that he was about to and he didnt so how do you tell?

Well you could always ask him to tell you when he's going to cum???

Another suggestion is to be careful about teeth! Never EVER bite down. If its an accident, its understandable, but be super careful about it.

I'm still a bit of a newbie to bj myself; but unfortunatly I can't do to much (eg. open my mouth to wide or do it for a long time) since I dislocated my jaw.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn