+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls what would you do? Please answer

Girls what would you do? Please answer

Ok, So recently met up with an old flame from about 7 years ago.

Have taken her out 8 times and have had an amazing time everytime. She has stayed over twice slept on the same bed but nothing has happened.

She has a boyfriend in another country and only seen him 25 times in 3 years, also is the reason I haven't tried anything yet.

What i'm asking is, would you stay over that persons house and meet up as much as we have, if you weren't interested and having a boyfriend in another country?

Thanks in advance,

You are a foolish man if you sleep in the same bed as a woman that you've yet to be sexually intimate with. 9 times out of 10 you will end up as her cuddle bitch who has been placed on the friends ladder (google "ladder theory" for more info) never to be placed on the "potential ladder."

What is your fear that you can't get with a woman that has no boyfriend? You're going to fall in love (if you haven't already) if you keep up this charade of a "friendship."

As for your questions: If I knew that my friend had romantic feelings for me when I was already in a relationship then I would tell him outright that I liked him as a friend only. YOU are the one that needs to quit playing with your own emotions by having this "emotional affair" with a woman that has promised herself to someone else. \\\

If you're confused then speak to her about how you're feeling and if she can't give you what you want then quit the crap and back off. You're wasting valuable emotions and dating time with her if she wants to keep the boyfriend until he's back to her home town or she marries him and moves to where he is.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Y YOU are the one that needs to quit playing with your own emotions by having this "emotional affair" with a woman that has promised herself to someone else. \\\

If you're confused then speak to her about how you're feeling and if she can't give you what you want then quit the crap and back off. You're wasting valuable emotions and dating time with her if she wants to keep the boyfriend until he's back to her home town or she marries him and moves to where he is.
    It is definitely an emotional affair. She is projecting her feelings for her boyfriend on you i.e. she is using you as a substitute...I bet she hasn't told her boyfriend about the hanging out and sleeping together platonically in the same bed...because she knows he would freak out and probably consider it cheating...I bet you are so friendly with her that you even help her hide the fact and waiting patiently. So,she is not only playing with you, but also cheating on her boyfriend...Emotional affair is still and affair and that is worse to some people than physical cheating...Quit being her shoulder to cry on