+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She told she is pregnant after I break up

She told she is pregnant after I break up

I've been in relation for 7 months with many ups and downs. We argued most than having good times. Two days we are fine and the rest are silent, insult, and more. We lived together at my place since we started. We broke up but we lived together until she got her place and find a job. I broke up because I wasn't happy with the treatment I had from her. For example, She could go out, drink heavily, sleep over days, or call me by name and I get mad the next day. I broke up with her but get close since we still had feelings for each other and were leaving still together. I am trying to be clear as much I can to get good advise from someone. During the break up we had a argument and left me that night to party with my neighbor and slept over there. The next day, I confronted her that I know something happened. At first she denied and recognized it when I told her that I saw kissing another a guy. Even with this incident, we get back together because she continued to say that she loved me and I wanted to give us another chance but this time we start separately. She had her place and I had mine. I had a visit from family members at my place(2nieces). I slept at my place with them and the next I went to sleep at her new place. She was upset for the fact that I stayed with them and not taking her while I went to pick them up. I tried to explain myself but I got really upset also when she started calling them by name. They are really my close family and I didn't appreciate that. We had a big argument but nothing physically. I never never never raised my hands or touched her physically. I wanted to leave her that night. I never been upset like that. Even though I realized that I was wrong but I couldn't stop thinking that she insulted someone from my family and claimed that she loved me. I couldn't forgive that. And that same night she announced that she took a pregnancy test and it was positive. We were verbally mean to each other next days. I don't know what to do. My family members are still at my place visiting. I don't know if I should take them at her new place or just drop everything since this relation is dying for me. I don't know if she is really pregnant. I need someone advise.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have her take a pregnancy test in your presence.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What about if the test is positive. I don't know when she kissed that night if it went far.

Make sure it's yours too, if she is really pregnant. Paternity test.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am always suspicious of girls who turn up "pregnant" after their boyfriends dump them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

fffffffffffffff