+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confusing break up sit :S

confusing break up sit :S

hi, i kno it looks a mish and a half but advice would be gd.

rite i was goin out with my ex for like nearly 2 years and we were happy but she went to uni and we broke up, she broke up with me. I was proper devistated. first really ever relationship like ive had a few gf's before but nothing that long or serius. but i though right through meself into me study and things were goin alrite for about a month thena girl in my class and i sorta hooked up one nite and we started going out/seeing each other. for like a month before xmas hols then she went home for xmas ,which is far away. and me ex came back. we started to chat on msn and stuff for a few days and i then invited her out for coffee to talk and exchange stuff we left at each others house's, then me being stupid and nieve asked her to come out that nite with a few of me mates. cut along story short she ending up telling me she'll still in love with me and stuff. BOMB SHELL of moment there but any ways we were drunk and ended up staying at a mates fooling around (but no actaul sex just to point out). the next morning we talked about it and i said it wouldnt work and i didnt want to be with her, cus she ripped my ****ing heart out but the dilema is i still really like her even tho she did this to me but i really like the girl at uni.
    i hant told hte girl fomr uni obveisuly but i also dont feel bad for doin wat i did with my ex.
    Anyway i dont kno wat to do, funnily enough.

thxs
    Larks
    Merde se passe
    Vous me voulez ? parce que je vous veux.
    Amour

Quote Originally Posted by larkin View Post
    hi, i kno it looks a mish and a half but advice would be gd.
    Mish and a half? What's that?

I don't know what to say, the choice is yours. Personally I would most likely not take back an ex who broke up with me, it's hard to trust them after that. It will be in the back of your mind and you would need a lot of faith to fully trust again.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

You cheated on your current girl, but don't feel bad because the person you were fooling around w/ was an ex that hurt you?

Could you shed a little logic on your twisted little world here? What is it you want us to say, get back with the girl who broke your heart? For one, you have the distance issue all over again, and secondly you owe it to the current woman to be honest w/ her and tell her what happened so that she can properly dump your creep ass like you deserve.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."