+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Am So Hurt

I Am So Hurt

I am just sick and tired of being put on the back burner. I am really trying to be positive here. I am trying very hard not to let things bother me.
    For instance, people comparing me to my brother, who has had it a lot easier than me in so many ways that I can not begin to keep count.
    I am also sick and tired of being rejected like I have done all I can do. As of late I have tried to get to know this one person, I know enough
    that she is a very good person (christian), modest, loves kids and extremely beautiful. I have been praying hard like day and night like crazy.
    Maybe its meant to be for me to be alone. All I know is I have tried many things to improve myself like getting involved with school stuff, being more
    social and being more outgoing. I am just sick and tired of hurting. Is this one of those things that requires patience or something else.

Have you told this girl how you feel about her?

I'm pretty sure you're trolling with the christian thing, but let me just state the obvious anyway: the fact that someone is a christian does NOT imply that they are a "very good person".

to the question i have put in hints and i had friends say it is better to ease into it otherwise it would scare her off. plus i have it one good authority that she is shy to new people another reason that i have not talked to her we only texted small talk.

also i don't know how someone could be a christian and not a good person that is the whole point of being a christian.
    Last edited by rawfan1989; 06-02-12 at 07:05 AM.

Let's put it this way: saying you are a christian doesn't make you a good person. Seems to me like you don't know this girl well enough to know whether she is a good person or not. You only know that she believes in the christian god.

How old are you both? You should definitely talk to this girl in person. What are you waiting for?

well i am easing into it. i dont want to scare her away.