+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unreasonable or just a downright hypocrite?

Unreasonable or just a downright hypocrite?

Okay, I'll try to sum this up as short as I can because it's a long story and I really don't wanna spend a lot of my time talking about this matter.

Out with a girl for 6 months, her name was C****, let's call her C

Background: She is white, great loving family, but have lots of problems in terms of overall closeness of certain relatives. Dated quite a few guys in high school, and notably one guy named J****, we'll call him J.

Okay, we used to have something going on, like friends with benefits because i really liked her a lot but she never wanted to officially go out with me or be my girlfriend because i was of a different race and background and her family would object. I saw this as no potential, so I moved on and dated another Girl.She told me how i broke her heart and she found J to be sweet and caring. She dated J, and actually he is half Chinese and half Ecuadorian, hahaha, funny how she can make him official?...

Well, I eventually broke up with B**** or B, my ex girlfriend. And started talking to C again and I still had feelings for her. After awhile, she broke up with J, because he was moving to Boston for college and she is still in High school. Well, I told her that I liked her and things just moved on from that.

3 months down the road, we were in love, 4th month, we saw each other less, 5th, things were rough, 6th, we broke up after Prom.

Throughout the relationship, I've had many problems regarding insecurities and how attached I was. Well it was my real first serious relationship and I had to learn many things I've never experienced before. Anyhow, she still talks to J, and she has told me how she still talks to him, I did my best to believe it was nothing but friend talk. I did my best to change and improve myself for her, I was deeply passionate and in love with her, but i guess she doesn't value it.

Then we broke up, she said we lost the spark and it was her fault for giving up and I truly felt like i was pitied on and I hated her. I felt like she had this ego, an ego that makes me want to bitch slap her. She constantly tells me how she still wants to be friends and that she'll always love me and blah blah blah. BULL SHIT.

But now 1 month after we broke up, I've avoided talking/texting/making eye contact with her through the last month of high school. And she would text me occasionally and ask how i was doing. I always told her i was doing fine, but then I was really depressed and missed her very much.

Then I start to realize a lot of things, i realized that i can get over this girl i once and still love, but the only way is having no contact with her whatsoever. So we usually don't communicate.

Well, I usually text back a little and just ignore her after she says "okay" or "i know" or "lol"

Then.. 2 days ago, i found out she was "hooking up" and never really let go of J while she was with me... I was hurt once again... I'm thinking "what a sly bitch." I was extremely hurt... but i had to use this to my advantage and get over it. I never confronted her about this, because I was trying to get over it and not involve any more problems. on top of that, i was trying to be the bigger person and let it go. And so J is apparently going to be at the graduation and since high school graduates get 6 tickets to give out to the people that are important to them to see them graduate, she gave tickets to her best friend and J but not her grandparents, WTF IS THIS?

Then today was grad night, i was having a time of my life, one of the juniors i knew confessed her feelings to me and i was shocked, but it wasn't a big deal to me because I don't see potential in us and i turned her down as soft as i could.

I had fun at grad night, I went around with friends, dancing, and going on rides and just laughing and having a great time.

Then... when i got back to school, one of my chick friends were tired and decided to hold on to me and take a nap on my shoulder, this was in the large gym and i guess C saw us, then i gave my chick friend my jacket, because she was cold and i had a long sleeve and I was fine, but she wanted to cling to my arm and i really didnt' mind, it was a casual thing she does with me and my other guy friends.

Well.. i get home and get a text from C, and lets refer me as A
    C:"I hope you have fun with your new girlfriend, and have a nice life, i wont text you anymore after this"
    A:"New girlfriend? Okay, have fun with J****"
    C:"Sorry that was a bitchy message, but i really do hope you have a nice life. And thanks, I will"
    A:"Okay Bye"
    C:"Bye, see ya tonight at graduation"
    and i never texted back

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK? Someone explain to me what I should do? or what is this bitch thinking or trying to do? I am not giving into her ego if that's what she wants.

Right now, I'm thinking she's an unreasonable sly bitch, deceitful and hypocritical and she just needs to disappear from my life.
    Last edited by NewToLove; 29-05-10 at 03:56 AM.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

I would really like a feedback on this if possible, and im sorry if this is considered double posting.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

nothings wrong with her, she would appear to me as an average person. OR maybe i jsut meet alot of decietful , sly whores so to me its the norm. She is the typical attention whore, and loves the fact that all the guys like her. Now that she no longer has your attention, shes msging you saying immature things trying to bait you and get a response.

personally i would call her out on J, if she was seeing him while you were dating. then ignore her.

That's all I have been doing, ignoring her, and all the bull shit about wanting to be friends and that she'll always love me crap is a bunch of crap too... I mean, she just turned around and told me she'll never talk to me again and blah blah, what does that mean? she's a lying bitch.
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Would you just give it up and stop giving her a reason to text you? If you never, EVER reply with time she will never text you again. With every response comes an open door for her to respond.

girl is right. Just let it go. You're only causing more drama at this point, and you don't need to. You want it to be done, or are you looking for payback?

Don't even respond to any texts asking how you are doing or whatever!!! Forget her, she's an attention whore and likes having guys around as options. Let her know you're not a doormat!

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    girl is right. Just let it go. You're only causing more drama at this point, and you don't need to. You want it to be done, or are you looking for payback?
    Thanks for the inputs guys, but now that you mention it... I'm seriously debating whether or not a payback is in order... I asked my best friend and he said be the bigger person and forgive and forget. I really think I should do just that, but the thought of how she is makes me want to give her a rude awakening.
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah payback falls right in the line of no contact. /sarcasm.