+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confuse !!!!... need some advice

confuse !!!!... need some advice

ok theres this girl i've been going out with for 2 months and i really like her and wanna hook up with her. We spend a lot of time together (avg. of 4-5 hrs a day). We hold hand, make out, tell each other almost everything and sleep together once a week. In other word, we are like bf/gf....

However, she kept telling me that she likes me but she doesn't love me and that i should find a gf. She only considers us as friend with benefit and our relationship is all lust.

at teh same time, she also told me that she feels reallly comfortable around me. Whenever shes around me, she can be herself and that time just fly by.

I'm all confuse now and have no clue what to do. Should i listen to her and find another girl? but then i really wanna be with her... or should i ignore her for a few weeks and see how she react?? ....shes the first girl i've ever been with so im not sure of what i should do.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    She sounds like she's looking for someone, but apparently it's not you.

Anyways, what you have here is a **** friend. Those are a hard find. Keep her, and do her, but don't expect an emotional relationship out of her anytime soon.

LINEBACKER 2

IF a girl tells you that you should find a girlfriend it could mean to things.

1. she doesn;t like that way and wants you to have the best
    or
    2. She is testing you. You move for somene else and she thinks that she gave you something like sex and you don't give a shit? It's a trap. Women that play this game are so not secure with themselves. If you are really interested don't give up without a fight.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Well, if you don't mind a **** buddy, (which I'd say probably 95% of guys wouldn't), you're set. You keep asking her now and then (not seriously enough to scare her away but maybe jokingly to keep the idea in her mind). Then you just 'don't happen to find a girlfriend', have sex with a friend, and eventually one of two things happens . . .

1) She comes around and starts calling you her boyfriend. And you continue holding hands. And hanging out. And having sex (big change)

2) She finds someone that she becomes exclusive to and the sex with you stops

At which point you say, "Well God. I'll take this as a sign
    that it is now time for me to move on." And for the rest of
    you can look back and say, "Yeah. I remember MY special
    friend".

I say take advantage of it. Cause if you break it off, you will never have another chance to date her. And if you stick with her, at least there's that shot. And the sex.

Alexi

PS - AND, should she ever break up from an exclusive relationship, she'll know who to turn to for a little "recovering from a relationship sex". Or just the goodnatured booty call every now and then.

So while you may not think you want to do this, you have a chance to live the average guy's fantasy. Now all you need is for her to have a hot sister who's into some freaky kinkiness . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by sfalexi; 09-11-03 at 01:18 PM.