+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm so confuse, please help me out ?

I'm so confuse, please help me out ?

Ok, so I decided to ask out this girl that I know for like a year for Winter Formal, here is our conversation:

Me: Hey, you going to Winter Formal this year right ?
    Her: Yup, are you ?
    Me: May be =), so you have a date yet ?
    Her: *giggle* no =)
    Me: Want to go with me then =)
    Her: *look at me kinda surprise by that question and turn away really quck and start to giggle* (She having this expression of surprise and geez I dont know what I should say kinda look if you know wut I mean)
    ----That go on for like about 40 second---
    Me: *Smile* It alright if you dont want to =)
    Her: *continue to giggle a little more*
    Her: Actually I'm gonna go with Joey, but I'll tell you what, I'll save a dance just for you ok =)
    Me: Ok =) ( )

So in the end, I really dont know what her feeling toward me is, cuz the answer that she gave me is not really a shot down but as the same time, not a yes either . Is she actually have some interest in me or is she not ? I'm so confuse now

Holy!

How could you possibly tell by that response! SHe's a really giggly girl isn't she?

Perhaps she is just overwhelmed with all of the attention from both you and Joey!

She does sound very confusing because she is so playful. It seems like you can't take her seriously because first she tells you she doesn't have a date, then she says she is going with Joey. Right now you can't really tell if she is interested in you or not. I'd say, find another date to take to the Winter Formal. If you do dance with her for one song, maybe you can gage whether she is interested or not, on the basis that she is more serious at that time.

.....i have done this before..lol..giggle it off trying to make the situation sound cute and stuff..i dont think she wanted to go with you *sorrrrryyy*...maybe she did...but she didnt know how to break the news to you that she was going with joey or whatever...lol..or she just didnt wanna make you feel bad so she tried to chuckle..honestly..i dont like gurls like that...as a chic myself...i think more girls should be straight forward...yes or no..rather than find ways to giggle thier way through it and be difficult about it...