+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you choose?

Who would you choose?

Guys, if you had a chance to choose between these two women, who would you choose to have a relationship with?

Number 1 - she is cute, outgoing, strong, hard-working, practical, holds a doctorate, is a researcher, volunteers, is not elegant, does not have a sense of style, noisy at times, is not afraid of saying what she wants, traditional, smart, very successful

Number 2 -she is sensitive, emotional, compassionate, a great heart, quiet, calm, poised, insecure, modest, gorgeous, beautiful, attractive, elegant, great posture, graceful walk, polite, kind, holds a master's degree, artistic, talented in languages, dance, painting/drawing, music, sometimes stubborn, easygoing, serious, sometimes takes things too personally, great sense of style

2 please

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Number 2 for dating.

Number 1 for marrying.

frasbee, why no. 2 for dating and no. 1 for marrying? and yes, if everybody can please explain why for their choices

Quote Originally Posted by katya View Post
    Guys, if you had a chance to choose between these two women, who would you choose to have a relationship with?

Number 1 - she is cute, outgoing, strong, hard-working, practical, holds a doctorate, is a researcher, volunteers, is not elegant, does not have a sense of style, noisy at times, is not afraid of saying what she wants, traditional, smart, very successful

Number 2 -she is sensitive, emotional, compassionate, a great heart, quiet, calm, poised, insecure, modest, gorgeous, beautiful, attractive, elegant, great posture, graceful walk, polite, kind, holds a master's degree, artistic, talented in languages, dance, painting/drawing, music, sometimes stubborn, easygoing, serious, sometimes takes things too personally, great sense of style
    the way you've described this is going to make everyone choose 2. You gave 1 a shorter description and more bad points, while number 2 has almost all good points and a longer description.

there is no way anyone could give you an accurate choice.

I get the feeling that number 2 is you, because you wrote so much pros and when it came to the cons you said "sometimes" does such and such. You've gotta balance the pros and cons list for both woman #1 and #2...it is only fair.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Actually, no. 2 is not me. I am doing this for a friend, who is choosing between two women that he really likes. I happen to know the second one a little bit longer than the first one and that is why it seems that I wrote too much. Actually, I was trying to be fair and include all the good and bad qualites of both.

I don't think it's possible for you to give us an unbiased, accurate depiction of either of them

The second one has elegance and style, which the first one does not at all. That is why I included that. However, the first one is outgoing and strong, which the second is not.
    The first one's "bad" characteristics are the lack of her style and elegance (which is really noticable) in every sense of the word, even in communication with others, in that she is not afraid of speaking her mind and be verbally impolite. Noisy can be put together with outgoing.

The second one is very sensitive and sometimes stubborn (she is not all the time, though, I know this person), but she is very sensitive and not strong like the first one. However, she is very elegenat and stylisch. Romantic and such

Number 2 any day.

but if you don't know the first one as well as the second one...
    who's to say that you haven't missed more of her good points?

this is stupid... ask this dude to make up his own mind based on how he feels

They also have different kind of intelligencies. The first is intelligent in a practical sense of the word, while the second one is very subtle and artistic...has a good eye to see what works with what...she is naive, it could be said, while the first one is definitely not, which can be a good point for her, but then she does not have the innocence of the second one...

i told him to go with his heart...but he really likes both of them and sees things in them that he would like his ideal girlfriend to have

i know the second pretty well as well...however, the first i know longer

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast