Brief history,

We dated for a year, broke up about 1 1/2 years ago, i moved country 1 year ago.

So the ex broke up with me, she did it to teach me a lesson, backfired. She has always kept in contact with, she initiates contact 95% of the time, every 4 or 5 weeks..

I moved country 1 year ago, we slept together the w/end before leaving.

Now she was very attracted to me etc...we got on very well.

So now im back in home country and home town where ex is, she has had 4 or 5 mini relationships in the year i left, now she is dating her best male friend yet still keeping in contact with me.

So today we exchange some texts, i ask what she is at today, says she doesnt know and why do i ask, i say coz i havent seen her in a while and think we should meet up.

She suggests meeting for coffee during the week.

Her new fella seems to be the "safe option" always doing things for her, typical "nice guy"

My mates all came to the same conclusion, i am her ideal BF, the one she got on with best and was most attracted to but i wasnt reliable, i put my passions before her etc.. i left the country and have the potential to do it again.

Finally my questions!

She has a BF, why would she aggree to meet with me given that we still have sexual chemistry? plus her BF has made it clear that he does not like me

Whats the best method to enhance the attraction and get her thinking about getting back with me?