+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what's the next step?

what's the next step?

Today, i met a girl during my class. I got to find out that She's in the first yr student of my course. She was alone doing her homework. She look sweet and i like those hardworking girl. I tell myself not to miss this chance. So, I went ahead and approach her (take alot of gut to do this)and ask to be friend with her. She reject to give me her contact at first but i got her to give me her contact in the end. Things look good. Well, she did ask few questions about me.

She look busy everyday. Everyday at around 7-8pm come back home. Do you think i should phone her ? I fear she is too tired.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you would like to start something with her, then you are going to have to be the one to instigate things. of course you should call her because you asked for her number. being that she gave you her number and you don't call her, it will only make her think you were just seeing if you could get her number. now that she has given it to you, make the most of it. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I called her today. Her mum took up the phone. I ask for her and strangely, her mum is suprise it is a male who is calling... Well, her mum tell her it is a male(me), that girl say she is busy with her homework, not free...

I do not know what is in her mind..

Why did she not even take up the phone and talk for a while? Is this a indication she doesn't like me? Or she think she is not ready for relationship? basically, i told her i just want to make friend that day.

sighz...what could the girl be thinking?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i honestly think that you're tripping too much. you only called her once and that doesn't really give you anything to judge her on. just because things didn't seem to go the way that you wanted to, you shouldn't jump to conclusions. i think that it's better if you try again. still the same thing might happen but that is the chance that you're taking. give her a week or so and if nothing happens, try talking to her in school or where ever it was that you meet her. if nothing after talking to her in person just forget it. don't bother with her because if she is going to be shallow about thing like that, then she isn't worth it. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah, phone her.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control