+ Follow This Topic

Thread: stuff to get off of my chest

stuff to get off of my chest

ok so basically this is the only time im ever going to post here because i need to get this stuff out. i got nobody else to talk to and frankly i just need some1 to kno. ok so i met this girl mandy about 3 years ago, at first i thought she was just a ditz but we started talking on the phone and i soon realized that i was starting to like her, one problem she was dating my best friend. so we kept talking for about a month and she soon let the cat out of the bag that she liked me too. now iv liked girls b4 and i quickly realized that this was more than a crush i loved and still do love her. she told me soon that she loved me too, whether this is true or not i cant be true. so she came over to my house about 4 months after we started talking and one thing led to another and we kissed. she was still dating my friend wen this happened, but she dumped him about 2 weeks later. so i asked her out and i am aware that this was possibly one of the worst things iv ever done, but i was in love so i didnt care. she turned me down, but we kept talking to eachother and it was no secret to one another that we were in love. so she came over a few more times and we fooled around a little. so a couple of years passed with us just talking on the phone and on the internet and fooling around at my place but one last summer she went out east for a couple of months and we stopped talking, their was never a time in that summer i didnt think of her or the things we said and did. she came back but i cant remember y but we never did start talking to eachother again. i found out about 6 months ago that she'd moved in with a guy. so i tried to block her out of my mind i did a pretty good job too i went for a whole day week once without thinking about her. but around christmas time this year we were talking on the net and she told me that she still cared about me. i have no idea wat this means, whether she meant as a friend or whatbut i left it alone. so now we're talking regularily now she flirts with me like crazy but shes still living with this other guy i cant take it anymore. honestly id love to just say to hell with her, but everytime i try to tell her i realize how much i love her. im just not sure wat to think anymore. now i kno this makes me sound like a desperate sleazball loser and im not saying that im not, but if u ever met her ud understand. this may make her sound like a bit of a ***** but shes not, theres never been a person shes met that didnt like her i mean that literally shes charasmatic beautiful funny and charming. im at my wits end i cant think about anything without making a connection to her. i wish i coudl just tell er this but if she ever broke up with her boyfriend over it i dont think i could take it. well anyway if anybody actually read all this im open to advice.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know why you're so confused?

Because you can't even read what you type.

Here's why.

You're missing capitalization, spelling, grammar, and paragraph seperation.

Seriously dude, did you actually expect us to read that garbled mess like that?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey hey.. i never use capitol letters when i make posts.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

shouldn't this be under "dating" section?
    thread moved.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Bit strong isn't it?!

confused_psycho:
    Hey man, it just seems like to me that she's using you when she's bored or confused or whatever, without any thought to how you feel and what it's doing to you. And no one deserves to be treated like that.

I know it's easier said than done, but forget about her, block her out. There's so much more out there and whilst you're constantly thinking about something that ain't gonna happen you're missing out! Move on... delete her number, delete her screen name (or change yours and don't tell her what it is). That's the only way you're gonna get through this. Be positive that you're gonna find someone who'll treat ya right.

Quote Originally Posted by confused_psycho
    so i asked her out and i am aware that this was possibly one of the worst things iv ever done
    Well you've said it yourself above... why put yourself through any more heartache?

And trust me, there's plenty of charasmatic, beautiful, funny and charming women out there...

The people you need to talk to are on Breakingup.com.

What they are going to tell you is to leave her alone and have "no contact" (that's their buzzword). Of course it's hard to do..I still struggle with the fact that I'm in a relationship that I should have ended months ago (see my post titled "unhealthy relationship".

Anyway, go to that forum...I feel it's the best online support you will get, and it's just what you need right now.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    hey hey.. i never use capitol letters when i make posts.

raverboy
    I'm sorry Illusional I can't quite make out what your posts says...I think it's missing capitalization...

lol frasbee. I could read it fine.

I agree with what Danny B said, shes just using you. Probably just likes the attention you give her. I mean if she really loved you then why would she say no when you asked her out??

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Here's why.

You're missing capitalization, spelling, grammar, and paragraph seperation.

Seriously dude, did you actually expect us to read that garbled mess like that?
    i agree with frasbee, i got lost 3 sentences in...atleast seperate the paragraphs, but that was harsh.

im sorry i couldnt even bother trying to read it

give this guy a break lol

when your feeling like shit its self do u really care what people on the other side of the world think of your typing?

instead of posting on this fourm filled with negitive nancys lol type what u wanna say in a .txt file and save it deep inside the lost cattacomms of the /windows folder then read it a few months down the line i done this,its weird to see what you felt like back then

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.eex
    give this guy a break lol

when your feeling like shit its self do u really care what people on the other side of the world think of your typing?
    Well, you might if you want people to be able to respond to your questions....

if i had acctully botherd to read what the guys said i would have known he was asking a question

to confused_psycho - from your post it sounds, much like what danny_b says - she is using you - dont get me wrong, she may really like you - but she realizes that you like her, on a deeper level. she is kind of using you as a safety net - if her current boyfriend dumps/cheats on her, she knows your there as an emergency emotion support/hook up. a lot of people dont mind being in this situation (yours), but others choose to end it completely. in you case, since you obviously are obsessing about her (please dont take that as an insult) you should move on - she will date you one day, but it will be when she wants, can you honestly wait until then?