+ Follow This Topic

Thread: plz read I'm her first "nice" bf

plz read I'm her first "nice" bf

Ok. My current gf has dated pretty much only jerks. I am her first nice bf. I am 22 she will turn 21 in 2 months. We hav had sex only once and it was really goodshe says. I hav only had sex about 8 times. She will tell how many different crazy places she has had sex wit her bf,.like in the woods, trampoline, beach, ect. And that she has had sex 6 times in a day. All with these "jerks". I recently confronted her about how come she's not like that wit me. She said that sex is how she thought she had to do to keep them around. She says she notices I'm always around and never pressurin her, and I stick around even when I'm not gettin any. She said somethin like she was holding back to see where it goes. Idk, I understand this. But I'm just so pissed these jerks got to hav her all the time, whenever they wanted, and that shit is just driving me crazy.

I told her that before she told me that she was holdin back, I was feeling it's me, or somethin with me. I know it's not that I don't please her, bc I can make her orgasm by just suckin on her neck which is her turn on. Idk man I'm just pissed those guys got to hav her like that. She's not super affectionate either, but I am. She tells me that I'm everything to her tho, and that I make her a lil nervous bc she's never had a guy like me . And she's a sweet girl I really like her. Anyone hav n e comments ty

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unfortunately, girls like her have a need for a lot of drama, so they tend to get bored pretty easily with nice guys like you, and they are more careless about the needs/wishes of less assertive guys.

I don't think you should make a huge emotional investment in this girl. She is going to be a very emotionally-risky experience for you, I think.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I reckon you shouldn't make a huge emotional investment in her either.

IMO, any female who will talk to a new bf in that way, reveal her sexual past and in a way which comes across as 'bragging', which she does, she aint that emotionally invested in you, nor is she highly attracted to you - else she wouldn't spout this kind of stuff.

Either that or she is very immature and isn't ready for serious relationships. Another reason not to get too involved.

The last thing I'd wanna hear from a girl is how she screwed her ex 6 times a day on a trampoline in the woods. Listen to the kind ladies who replied to your posting, otherwise you might get burned. It sounds like the compliments are there to balance that shit out so you don't feel like a psychiatrist or an emotional tampon.

She is NOT a nice person. At least, she is not a nice girlfriend. Considering her past, it is not surprising. But she needs to grow up, and you would probably be better off finding someone new.

If you think she can change, have a heart-to-heart. Tell her that her attitude of treating you less well because you don't treat her like dirt is unkind and unfair, and it isn't going to fly. If you aren't worth being treated as well as she treats an abusive a-hole, then she should go and find herself a new abusive a-hole. If she wants to keep you and continue to enjoy having a nice guy treat her with respect, she needs to pony up some respect in return.